˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 007

Why is it dark?

Am I dead?

Oh yeah, Muzan killed me. That bitch.

But wait, I still feel warm. I can still feel my limbs.

I slowly groan and move my head to the side. Jeez, and here I thought I was dead.

I'm still processing what happened okay?! Don't judge me.

But, how did I survive? I was poisoned, aren't I? I was poisoned by Muzan, he should've eaten me by now or thrown me into a river like the most common thing you do when you murdered someone. So, how?

My thoughts were cut off when I heard someone talking. It was Marie and someone. I should listen before actually waking up, but I'm curious who she's talking to.

I lift my eyelids a little bit just to see Kokushibo, he's talking to Marie. Wait, Kokushibo has an unusual face why isn't Marie terrified?

I mean Akaza looks like a basketball but those tattoos are normal in Japanese eras like this since... Yeah, imma spoil it, he was a criminal.

She talk to him like it was normal and he doesn't have any extra eyes. He looked like a spider not gonna lie, I wonder if he and Rui meet... Maybe Rui would want him to be part of his family.

"Take good care of her, she should wake up by now." Kokushibo, let's call him Koku for short, said.

"I shall. May I know where the Master is?" Marie asked.

"He's taking care of something. In the meantime, he tasked me to guard her." Koku answered

Muzan sent upper moon one to guard who? Me? No, no, no. This is silly. Why would he?

Could it be... No! Absolutely NO! He poisoned me, he is a heartless creature! But then again... If he did poison me and intended to kill me, why am I still warm and breathing?

The sound of the door opening beamed the room, Marie and Koku's heads quickly turn towards Muzan as he entered.

I COULD FEEL MY BLOOD BOILING. THIS BITCHHHH!!

" YOU TWAT!! " My voice echoed throughout the room as I sit up.

Shit.

I thickly swallowed my saliva when I turn to the three. Muzan, Marie, and Kokushibo look at me shockingly.

"Young mistress! Oh my god!" Marie started to cover her mouth as tears formed into her eyes.

Oh, Marie don't cry. You're such a precious angel.

She began to hug me and bombarded me with questions I couldn't quite comprehend.

I look towards Muzan to see him staring at me. Again.

Your plan didn't work dude. This girl here is a cat. Better luck next life, oh wait, you burned in hell in the manga.

HAHA!

But.

Was he the one who poisoned me?

"Young mistressr, you didn't know how worried we all were. Especially the Master." Marie said

Huh?

He was worried?

But... I don't understand... I'm confused. Wasn't he the one who want me dead? Since when I was coughing blood all he did was watch me with a smirk on his face.

could be an act y'know, when he found out poison doesn't work he probably acted all caring to hide his evil plots.

But, did he just watch me?