The Realization~✨🌫

Lyrics/Song- Save me by Tryhardninja

+Dead Aether Au+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There comes a time where everyone time comes to past just wish it wasn't his, he had so much to live for and so much to do. And to find his sister.

Venti looks up into the sky. I remember it like it was yesterday.

~Back in time~

+Ventis Pov+
This battle was long and hard everyone was trying their best to fight off the enemy. The traveler got all of the nation's together to fight them off. Which I should say im very impressed by. It's nice to see everyone working together again and seeing the other archons as well.

We were in the heat of the battle everyone was trying their hardest and even the Healers that are here were trying to heal the wounded and hurt but even them are losing their strength slowly just like the rest of us. I looked at everything in my point of view when something caught my attention.

"Traveler?" I said confused looking over at him then I saw him standing staring at the enemy as he starts to glow, my eyes widen.

"Traveler! What are you doing?!" I yelled toward him.
"Something I should have done years ago!" Aether said as paimon was trying to stop him. He was powering up with all the elements, paimon got pushed back.
"Traveler don't!!" I said as I started to run toward him.
"Paimon feels this is very bad!" Paimon yelled.
"I know! Traveler please don't!" I yelled running.
"I have to Venti! To save everyone!" Aether yelled looking over tears where in he's eyes.
"I'm sorry"

He gave me that sweet smile everyone loved to see.
"NO!" I yelled and so did paimon.
Everything was in slow motion. He looked away as he went into fighting mode and dashed in the air toward the enemy. My eyes widen more.

"What if I couldn't save you?"
(Save you, save you)

I tried my hardest to get to him in time. As I watched this happened.

"Even though I tried?"

Everyone else was fighting to busy to notice what's happening right in front of them.

"What if the dark embraced you"
(Embrace you, embrace you)

I heard his battle cry as he went to fast to the enemy.

"And you lost my light?"

"Traveler!!!" I yelled.

"If I couldn't cut the strings"
(The strings)
"That kept you tied!!"

"Don't do this!" I yelled paimon right next to me trying to help. Tears In both of our eyes.

"What if I couldn't save you"
(Save you, save you)

He clashed into get enemy then his head turned toward us.

"When I heard you cry"

He gave us that sweet lovely smile.
He looked away.
"NOO!"
I was so close but I couldn't make it.

"Save me?"

Just then there was a big blast of element magic which knocked all of us down and pushed away. We all waked up a long awhile after seeing the battle has ended and that we won while everyone else was celebrating when they saw. Me and paimon went searching for the traveler. He was the only thing on my mind. Soon after a bit of searching we found him we both stopped at our tracks as paimon screams so loud that everyone heard and came rushing over.
"No no no no" I quickly went to his side.