The New York Shelby sister /peakyblinders

Stepping of the steam train at Birmingham station was a beautiful dark haired girl with sea spacey blue eyes that could charm any man . Bella at 17 was in juxtaposition of feeling nervous and enthusiastic to see her brothers and sister as well as her aunt pol haven't not seen any of them in 2 years .
After getting a taxi to small heath , Bella started walking to her home of that she missed , she also hadn't mentioned about her arrival soon as she wanted to surprise them knowing they would've probably tried to condone her into staying in New York to be safe .

Creaking the door open slightly, Bella started to stride through the door into where she heard the voices . "I fucking love this family " laughed who she thought to be her big brother John "shut the fuck up john we're only arguing about how tommy is an asshole" laughing Arthur , her other brother .
Bella walked through the door with a smile on her face remembering all the good times the family had together before her moving to New York however there was also World War I or to them now was called the great war which had hurt The Shelbys a lot emotionally and physically.

Suddenly all eyes were on her aunt pol came embracing her as quick as she could cring , tears rolling down her face . Then John Arthur and Tommy as well as her twin finn all came round to her and hugged her with joy. Missing her was hard for the family as she was the heart and gold of the shelbys well at least to their eyes .

What they didn't know was how even when being in small heath she found her fun by being in between sheets of mens beds she hardly knew ,drinking and smoking and the occasional bit of snow .
For the love of god they were in for a shock when they see her true Colours.

                         I do not own peaky blinders just my own character of Bella Shelby
Hope you will enjoy the rest of my writing let
Me know your thoughts xoxo