💞 I NEED TO EAT SOMETHING TODAY 💞

(Vps does't listen purvi he was bitten her more hardly ,she also shivering herself and holding vps dress tightly than vps stop because the place where he bit become red ,he smile and look purvi she was the way she trun her face other side vire take her face his two hands and he touch her forhead with his...)

Vir :- bawari..

(In softness way he say it purvi is still close her eyes and tears are falling her eyes.......)

Vir :- bawari..kya ib mein tanne mehsoos hua...hmmm, meri samne dekh Bawari...aur bata k ib tanne apna ravan ka pyaar mehsoos hua...

(Purvi nodded her head and she open her eyes than fins viren in front of her and she can Feel his hot breathe hear his heart beat sound ,purvi tightly hold his dress ......)

Purvi :- mukhiji...kya aap iss se pyaar kehte hai...pr mukhiji aap abhi hum pe apna idhikaar dikha rahe hai to ek patni ki tarah naaki pyaar se mukhiji...

Vir :- bawari aisa nahi hai...mein bawari wo...ha mein gussa tha aur gusse mein aake maine woh sab kiya...pr yakin maan bawari mein zarur dikhaunga apna pyaar....

Purvi :- kya aap sakshi ji ke saath bhi aisa hi karte hai, ha....bataiye Mukhiji

Vir :- bawari aisa nahi hai...ha Sakshi mera pehla pyaar hai...meri pehli patni hai, pr yakin kr di-b-din mein tera hota jaa raha hu...

Purvi :- juth mukhiji...aap juth bol rahe hai

(She relase herself and try to go away from her but viren hold her and pull her to him,and he tightly hold her waist her hands in his chest ......)

Vir :- bawari dekh agar tujhe Aisa lagta hai k mein tere t pyaar na karta, to sikkha manne k pyaar kaise karte hain, kaise karu main tujhse pyaar....kya sikhaye gi manne...ha, chup kyu hai tu bata manne

Vipul :- purvi....purvi

(Viren and purvi was looking eachother while vipul come,vipul also see that the how they are in eachother arms.vipul feel uncomfortable himself stay the place where he was does't take a step frontand both of viren and purvi also break the eye connected because of vipul shouted ,both of then look vipul and both of the get separate than vipul also come there....)

Vipul :- purvi..tu thik to hai na..bata, tujhe kuch hua to nahi...tere saath kuch...ha bata...

Vir :- koi uss bawari ko chhu to kya dekh bhi na sakta...jb mein uss ke saath hota hu ya fir jb woh mere saath hoti hai....kisi ki himmat na hai k woh bawari ko dekhe bhi...

(Viren look vipul with a angrily look vipul down his head,but he also want to make again purvi his,what he made in past he was terible regretted about it,so this time he was try his best to do what make purvi him....)

Vipul :- purvi, agar teri Puja ho gayi ho to, aaja chalte hai

(Purvi nodded and she try to go with vipul ,but this time viren also does't want to give up so he decided to do what make purvi feel that he have start to love her......)

Vir :- bawari tere saath na jayegi, woh mahre saath javegi...kyu sahi kaha na maine bawari...

(Purvi look viren suprisely and she does't know what going in viren mind ,than viren come near purvi and take her his arms and gi from there and take her near car but still in outside raining both of purvi and viren got wet themselves ,purvi was looking him happy but she does't show him in outside , she was keep showing him that she is angry with him...,viren come near car and make purvi sit in front seat , vipul also follow them after making purvi in car viren trun to vipul .....)