Part 1

Russian Empire 1917.

Old almost forgotten village.

In the village everything went on as usual. Nothing special.

People were charmed by beauty of duchess of the village. She was a real ruler of village with dark hidden secrets.

Until one a villagers came with a young woman called Tristana.

Duchess heard a rumor about her beauty and ordered servant to found out if this a truth.

But she will not kill her as she wanted to do...

The girl can be very very useful...

***

Tristana came at this village as she was a lonely young lady who liked to explore new places. Always charmed by something new and beautiful.

She was a naïve girl...thinking anything and anybody is nice and wonderful. Young lady started to get respectful among the villagers.

As she was very pure at heart and not only her heart...

But only one person was ignorant to Tristana: duchess who always spoke contemptuously of her in the presence of the villagers.

no one knows why she has such hatred for Tristana.

At the same time, Tristana always respected the duchess. The girl spoke about her with tenderness and warmth.

Tristana was a tall, skinny girl with small breasts and tender nipples.

She was usually invisible due to warm clothes. Long dark hair scattered untidy over thin, pointed shoulders. Pale with green eyes and small moles on her arm. Tristana was not aware of her beauty and strength. Despite the compliments from the men, she refused praise.

She rarely appeared in public and always helped others.

One day a girl noticed a strange thing: it seemed to her that she was being watched.

Tristana even thought that she felt the breath behind her back, but when she turned around, emptiness met her.

In winter, Tristana walked in the forest playing in the snow.

Suddenly, the girl heard strange sounds and began to listen.

It was the stamping of horses: loud sounds were approaching fast. The girl began to look closely at the forest road.

The dark horse rushes straight to her. Tristana tried to run away but very late.

The horse knocked Tristana off the road. The girl fell on her back and lost consciousness.

The last thing she heard was female laughter: Now you belong to me.

And everything plunged into darkness.

***

Tristana woke up from a terrible headache.

The girl wanted to get up but could not: the ropes tied heavily on the fragile body. She wanted to call for help but her mouth was closed.

All around is darkness and fear. . .

The girl tried to free herself but everything was very strong.

She heard loud sounds: someone approached Tristana. The beauty began to move in fright.

Laughter began to be heard. Soft but also dominant. A woman's voice haughtily whispers to Tristana: calling the unfortunate bound girl a whore and a dog.

Tristana soonly recognized the torturer's voice: it was the duchess.

Pain pierces the pale body as if a thousand fragments penetrated inside.

There is an extraordinary heat in the body that burns the lungs.

The belly seems to be screaming. . . The girl felt her blood. . . Breathing is heavy with tension and endless pain. The stomach is pierced with a knife.

Tristana realizes that the Countess wanted to get rid of her. A young peasant woman fought for her life.

Before she died, Tristana whispered: I will haunt you and your family forever.

Soon the whispering stopped. The girl died in the arms of darkness and cruelty.

The Bloody Flower no longer blooms in the Garden of Dreams.