¤Pilot¤

Y/N
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
My eyes slowly drifted open as my alarm echoed through my empty room.

Right. We moved.

I sat up slowly as I held my head. The alarm rang through my ears as my teeth clenched together. I grabbed the alarm clock and crushed it with all my might as the beeping slowed down, and the alarm shut off. Note to self: get a new alarm clock. I groaned as I dragged myself out of bed. My eyes finally adjusted (Psh. Like I did all that with my eyes open.) to the light, and just what I expected - boxes. All around my room. Corner from corner, wall from wall. Everywhere.

I walked out of my room and saw my father sitting at the counter sipping his coffee. I caught his eye, then he placed his book down, taking off his reading glasses. "Good morning, Y/N." He nodded as he spoke.

I waved to him as I opened the fridge. It was empty. Right. Dad chuckled as I slammed the fridge shut and reached into my bag, digging for the snacks I had bought the night before. I felt a bag of (favorite candy: f/c), and I yanked it out. "Ahah!!" I yelled in victory. I opened it very slowly, savoring the moment. I put a piece in my mouth, and it tasted like glorious-ness. (no that is NOT A WORD- sadly ÝcÝ)
I continued to savor my candy when my father ruined the moment. "You're going to be late for school." I choked on my candy as he spoke. I coughed into my arm, placing my hand with the candy on the counter.

"Dad!!" I yelled. He shrugged. He put his glasses back on and went back to reading.

"Go get ready, young (gender)." He said, eyes on the paper.

"Whatever." I mumbled as I stood up and walked to my room. I rummaged through one of my boxes until I found (favorite shirt: f/s) with some (color)
jeans. I slipped my clothes on, and put on my (shoes/flats/heels/boots). I did my hair, then brushed my teeth. I tilted my head to the side, wondering if I should...

Nah.

I grabbed my bag and my key and walked towards the door. "Bye, Dad."

"See you, Y/N." He said as I opened the door.

I closed and locked the door, looking for my car key. I pulled it out as I walked up to my car, unlocked it, and opened the door. I ducked inside, starting my car as I closed the door and put on my seatbelt.

//Time Skip//
//When the most boring teacher comes into your classroom, the hands of the clock begin to slow down. -lolsotrue:#1963//

I walked into the school, looking up at the lights. The school was big. It had three floors, a water fountain, and so. Many. Classrooms. Why?!

I was too busy admiring the school, when I walked into someone. They exclaimed, then fell over, dropping their phone. "Oh!" They scoffed.

I turned around and lifted my hands. "Oh my gosh, I am SO SORRY!" I said, covering my mouth with my hands as other students stared.

And by 'other students,' I mean everyone.

Every.

One.

I held out a hand to help them up when they looked up at me. Oh no. It's one of them.

She had brown hair with pink streaks in her hair and at the tips of her hair, which were in long waves. She was wearing a light blue top with a jean miniskirt with a decorative black belt, and knee-high heels, which were white with a zipper on each boot. I already knew how this was gonna go, so I just skipped on ahead.

"How dare you!!-"

I quickly retracted my hand in disgust. "Eugh. What is that?" I had a disgusted look on my face. A couple students snickered.