Chapter 10

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Taehyung was so angry and pissed with the fact, that he'll have to live with Y/n. He wanted to get stress free. So he thought of going to his Friend's, house. On the other hand Y/n was in her room, when she heard a soft knock. She went to the door, and opened it, revealing Namjoon.

"Umm can I have a talk with you??" he asked, while scratching the back of his head. Y/n nodded her head and left him enter inside. They both sat on the couch, opposite to each other. Namjoon smiled at her, suppressing his sadness and anger. He was angry with the fact that Taehyung behave so irrationally with her, and sad that she married with Taehyung, as he have a thing for her. Y/n looked at him with her innocent and cute orbs. Namjoon felt his heart beat like crazy.

'Gosh how can someone be so, cute yet innocent at the same time. Too bad that this world isn't for innocent and pure ones. Y/n surely will have to fight for herself.' He thought.

"I wanted to say that You don't need to feel bad for what Taehyung said, about you. I know he's a brat and thus cannot be changed, until and unless he wants to, but You know what Y/n, You can help him to do so. It is difficult to be with him, but I just want you to live the way you're living. And if anytime, he tries to humiliate or tries to hurt you, then just came back as a lioness." he said, clearing his point, that all he want for her to stand up for herself. As people like Taehyung will crush her down, for their own desire.

"I-I understood, what you said. I'll surely try to stand up for myself. Thank you so much for your concern Oppa." upon hearing her call him oppa, made his heart accelerate his beat. He could literally feel himself, blushing. He smiled shyly.

"G-Good to know that you find me, as your family." he said, being suddenly nervous around her. Y/n smiled at him, make him go crazy.

"You are my family, everyone in this mansion is my family." Namjoon smiled genuinely at her innocence.

'God, are you even real. Like how can someone be so damn innocent. But I must say she's really cute, and gosh her smile, kills me whenever I see her.' he thought.

He immediately stood up and went out, after smiling at her. He didn't wanted to stay for too long, or else he would have been gone, by now. Y/n felt a little better after listening to him. He was right, she do need to be strong and fight for herself. She smiled to herself and went inside the kitchen. There she saw that Lia was preparing dinner, as it was almost time for it.

She went to her and started helping her. Upon noticing her Lia, gasped.

"Hey what are you doing, you're not allowed to work. You need to rest."

"Its all right unnie, I'm ok. And also I want to help you. I was feeling bored being all alone." Lia, saw her smiling and she doesn't wanted to say no to her, after seeing her happy. So, she agreed with her. Suddenly Jisso and Jennie came inside.

"Can we help as well."

"Mistress??" Lia said in shock. Jennie smiled upon seeing her reaction.

"Please let us help you guys, I also want to cook." said Jisso.

"Yeah, me to want to learn to cook." said Jennie while smiling, showing her cute gummy smile. Lia and Y/n smiled and nodded at them. They both giggled in excitement and started helping. Though Jennie was a newbie and had almost burnt the soup, but Y/n helped her. They all worked while laughing and gossiping. Meanwhile Mrs. Kim saw them together, like a family. She smiled seeing them.

She also entered inside and helped them. For the first there could be heard laughter in Kim mansion. They all were seen utterly happy. Or else It would be always dead silent in Kim mansion. Mrs. Kim felt like crying upon noticing this change. She was happy that Y/n came in their life. She had filled this dark and dull mansion, with colours.

Soon it was dinner time. Everyone came and sat on their respective seats, only Taehyung was missing, but no one bothered to look for him, as it was normal. He would always spend his time out, even late at nights. Also they all were happy being without him, after what he had done. Mrs. Kim on the other was a little tensed for him. After all she was a mother. All of them started eating their food.

Jin took the first bite and widen his eyes in shock. He immediately turned to Jisso. Upon noticing him looking at her Jisso, blushed. She understood that Jin had recognized her cooking. She had cooked specially for him, his favourite dish. Jennie, Y/n and Mrs. Kim stared at them with a smile. They knew what was happening, but stayed silent, after all it would be rude to disturb the love birds.

Soon after eating their dinner, all of them went to their rooms. Y/n went to her room, her maid room. Mrs. Kim noticed her going there, she followed her and stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going??"

"I-I'm going to my room." Y/n replied being a little nervous, after seeing her intimidating figure. Mrs. Kim shook her head and grabbed her arm, dragging her upstairs. She took her inside Taehyung's room.

"You'll be staying here, from now. After all you're Taehyung wife, and Husband and wife should be living together." though their marriage was never planned, but Mrs. Kim have accepted her as her daughter in law, but her full heart. And now she will do everything possible to make both of them to love each other.

"B-But."

"Shh, no buts and you'll be staying here, and that's final. By tomorrow after noon, your stuffs will be placed here, Now go to sleep. You need rest." with that she went out, after closing the door. Y/n pouted as she wasn't able to say anything. She looked around the room, and was astonished with its beauty. The room, wasn't that beautiful, but pretty for her. It was coloured with black and gray, combination. It was simple, but it was enough for her.

She looked at the bed and touched it.

"Wow its so fluffy and soft." she said, while admiring the bed. She then looked to the door, which led her to the bathroom. She went inside and got ready for bed. She got inside the duvet and closed her eyes.

Meanwhile Taehyung was inside a club, with his friends, Jungkook and Jimin.

"I think its enough Taehyung, you've already drank too much." said Jungkook, as it was the 10 th glass which Taehyung was drinking.

"Aish let him be, man, after all which guy would be happy to marry a village girl. Though she's something, but still." said Jimin while drinking his margarita. Jimin smirked while thinking about Y/n. She must not be beautiful, infront of Taehyung's eyes, but for Jimin she was a blossom, which need to be popped. Jimin grinned evily.

He's a womanizer and thus love playing with girls, and right now, he have taken certain interest into Y/n. He wanted to have a taste of her.

Suddenly Taehyung stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Hey where are you going??" asked Jungkook, but he didn't gave a damn to him and came out. He sat inside his car and started the engine. He was drunk, but not that much. He was a little sober as well.

Soon he reached to his house and entered inside. He walked up the stairs, while keeping his hand inside his pocket. He then entered inside his room. He closed the door and walked closer to his bed. He furrowed his brow, when he saw a small, thing on his bed. He go closer and removed the duvet off her face. Immediately he felt his blood boil. He grabbed her arm and jerked of off the bed. Y/n immediately woke up, and moaned in pain. She found herself, on the ground.

"How dare you sleep on my bed, you little darky." he wanted to say more, but controlled himself. He need to stay calm, as he have to tolerate her only for 1 year, after that he'll be free from her.

"Sleep on the ground or the couch, I don't care. But you're not allowed to sleep on my bed, you dirty pig." he shouted, making her flinch. Y/n felt like crying. She wanted to fight for herself, but she was shitless scared of him. She obeyed him and went to the couch. She laid on it. Taehyung scoffed looking at her and laid on his bed, covering himself, with the duvet. With that he closed the light and slept.

Y/n wiped away her tears. It hurts, It really hurts when someone call you ugly, dirty, just because you're black, or doesn't fit to their expectations.