Chapter One - The Train Ride

Disclaimer; All rights belong to J.K. Rowling. I do not own Harry Potter and all credit is completely hers.

So, this is my first time writing a Harry Potter fanfiction, so please, leave a comment, tell me how it is. c: Enjoy reading it, I hope you like it. This will be taking place in sixth year.

The raven haired boy pushed his cart through the King's Cross Station platform between nine and ten, suddenly appearing in front of the scarlet red train that he came to find, hopefully, every year at Hogwarts.

Harry had remained at the Weasley's for the few days left of summer, which he didn't mind at all, of course, dropped off by none other than Dumbledore himself. Harry was completely exhausted and couldn't wait to at least gain even a flick of sleep on the train.

Harry turned to watch his best friend, Ronald Weasley, rush right from the middle of the platform, nearly hitting Harry. Next came the rest of the Weasleys and Hermione, the train's deafening whistle indicating they needed to board. Waving their last goodbyes, Harry boarded the train with the Ron and Hermione. Yet, just on his way into the train and down the carts to hopefully find a compartment, he felt himself crash chest first in the person he least wanted to see; Draco Malfoy.

"Get away from me, you blasted scarhead!" Draco spat, giving Harry's chest a rough shove.

"You were in my way. " Harry snapped back, shooting Draco an icy glare.

Harry was going to come up with another snotty comeback, but Draco had already pushed pass him to make his way to the Slytherin part of the train.

"Come on, Harry. He isn't worth it. " Ron murmured quietly, Hermione following shortly behind them.

Taking a seat in one of the compartments, Harry sat down on one end while Hermione and Ron on the other.

"So, in Borgin and Burkes-.. " Harry went to say, but Hermione shushed him.

"Harry, you've brought this up three times since it's happened. " Hermione said softly, eyeing Harry in a concerned manner.

Harry shook his head and protested, "You saw it - it happened. It's done. It was an initiation. "

"What's he talking about?" Ron asked, narrowing his eyes at them.

Hermione turned to Ron, a look of disbelief on her face. "Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is now a death eater. "

"Hermione, you saw it-" Harry went to say, but was cut off once more.

"I told you. I don't know what I saw." She explained.

"So, what do think he was doing in there, browsing for furniture?" Harry asked and narrowed his eyebrows.

"It's a creepy shop, he's a creepy bloke." Ron said with another shrug.

"Forget it. I need some air. " Harry said and stood up, grabbing his bundled invisibility cloak, and stepping outside of the compartment. When he got out of clear sight, he threw it over himself, and made his way into the train cart in which Draco was talking to Pansy and another fellow Slytherin. Pulling out the explosive rocks he had bought from Fred and George's shop earlier, he threw them right in the middle of the Slytherin train cart. The entire cart blew up in a black - grey mist, and Harry climbed his way onto the top shelf where Draco's bag lay.

"Forget it Draco. It was just a silly prank. " Pansy Parkinson said, "Sit down. "

Draco made a look of disgust around, before sitting down.

After a while of chatting between Draco, Pansy, and Blaise, the Hogwarts Express train skidded to a screeched stop.

"I'll be right out, " Draco told Pansy and Blaise. They stared at him with confusion for a bit, before walking out with the rest of the Slytherins. As Draco shut the door, he pulled down the shade of the train door.

Slowly turning around, he pulled out his wand from his pocket, "Didn't mummy ever tell you it was wrong to eavesdrop, Potter?" Draco snapped, then quickly pointed his wand directly at where he knew Harry was, shouting, "Petrificus Totalus!"

A loud crash came as Harry was thrown off the top shelf along with Draco's luggage. Draco slowly walked up to Harry where he lay on his back, pointing his wand down at him, then pulling off the invisibility cloak. Jabbing his foot right on to the bridge of Harry's nose and breaking it, Draco tightly clenched his jaw. Except, at that moment, Draco felt something twist in his stomach.

Should he have done that? Of course he should of. Potter deserved it. But then again, Harry would have to explain to someone how it broke - was he feeling regret? No, of course he wasn't. It was just a long train ride. He'd get over it. Throwing the invisibility cloak back over him, he stared down at nothingness again.

"Have a nice train ride back, Potter. " he hissed, before exiting out of the train.

As Draco made his way off the train and on to the platform, he felt a surge of guilt in his stomach bubble and form again. Should he go back for Potter? No, most definitely not. Swallowing thickly, he turned on his heel and made his way towards the Hogwarts Carriages.

Draco, who missed the carriages, get as if he was walking forever until he made it into the Hogwarts Gates, his breath growing caught within in throat in the slightest bit when he saw Professor Snape in front of his large piles of luggage. When Draco swung around to the voice, a smirk came across his face when he saw Harry with a bloody nose, next to what he called Loony Lovegood.

"Nice face, Potter. " Draco snapped, and Harry just made a sarcastic 'thanks' type of face. Tightening his jaw, he turned back to his conversation between Snape and Argus Filch.

"Do you want me to fix it?" Luna asked as she turned to Harry.

"Have you fixed a nose before?" He asked, but Luna shook her head

"No, but I have fixed several toes." Luna said, pointing her wand to Harry's nose.

"Okay, give it a go. " Harry said with uncertainty.

As Luna spoke her spell, Harry felt a great force of pain and a snap in his nose, making a sound of distress when Luna did so. Rising back up to look up to the blonde, he had the smallest drop of daze within his eyes.

"How-.. how do I look?" Harry asked, and Luna smiled.

"Exceptionally ordinary. "

. . .

Draco took a seat at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall, not particularly listening to Dumbledore as he spoke of Tom Riddle. After a short time, his eyes darted over to Harry, watching as Potter took a seat at the long Gryffindor table.

It wasn't until Dumbledore finished talking that Harry's eyes flickered over to the Slytherin table, his eyes meeting Draco's now. Harry, easily, almost immediately pulled his glance away from the blonde, but Draco kept his eyes glued on to Harry.

Draco observed as Ginny wiped some of the blood from Harry's nose, the grip of his fingers on his fork tightening in pure annoyance.

"Draco, your food-.. " Pansy said, and Draco broke out of his trance to look down at his plate. His fork was stabbed deeply into the piece of turkey he was supposed to be eating.

"Are you okay, Draco?" she asked calmly, narrowing her eyes a bit.

"I'm fine. " Draco said and pushed his plate back, refusing to eat. How come he had grown so annoyed when he watched Harry and Ginny? Maybe it was just because he hated the both of them. Seeing them together simply made him want to vomit on the spot.

Yeah.. he hated both of them.

That was it.

So, I know this isn't exactly an exciting chapter, but I promise it'll get better. ^^ I will update as soon as I possibly can.

( Small updates here and there. No changes to the plot. 💓 )