The race

The wind blew as I sat there in the squishy leather seat. Looking to my right was my competition. I knew that if I lost, everything would change. But today that wasn't going to happen.

The engine road as I stepped on the gas pedal. Looking straight ahead of me was all desert. I moved up a little before the girl said go. I put all of foot into the gas pedal. If I was on a street I would've definitely broken the law. But racing isn't breaking the law. It's about winning. Which I always do.

The car went so fast there was smoke coming out of the back. I caught up to the guy before changing my gear and going in front of him. I raced past the finish line to see people cheering behind me. I smiled then drove back to where they were. I got out of the car and everyone surrounded me. I pushed my way through the crowd the get to calum. I found him smoking with some girls.

"hey you bastard" I smirked and gave him a fist bump.

"Bastard? Who you calling a bastard. If I remember correctly I taught you how to win. So If I were you, I wouldn't call me a bastard" he jokes as takes a long drag and blows it in my face.

"Whatever. We're Luke and Ashton" I ask him.

"They took so girls with them in there car. They might not be back for a couple hours" he laughs.

"They are such dicks. Always picking up girls" I shake my head while laughing.

" I have to go, but be safe. I call you later" he gives me one more fist bump before walking away with all the girls. I get in my car and drive off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is a short part but it's like 2:30 a.m. And I'm tired but I will be posting a lot of the story so just comment if it's okay or if I needs to be improved of and listen to the song

Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again"

It's for Paul walker and I pretty much listened to it while writing this first part.