Get to know Us

This is just an introduction to get to know each character.  As far as looks, height, astrology, personalities, wants and desires. *I'm gonna try my best to DESCRIBE THEM BOTH* 

Mercury- Overall personality- Mercury is a very open-minded character. She's beautiful, smart, and caring. Caring for animals, others, and herself. She's very self-respectful. Innocent, a hopeless romantic. She's careful, and aware. Shes spiritual.

-Music taste- Mercury's music taste consists of Modern day Jazz, country music, and french music. Her favorite songs are "Friends in Low Places" by Brooks Jefferson, "Moonlight Serenade" by Ella Fitzgerald, and "The move- Special edition" by Matthew Halsall. BUT HER ALL TIME FAVORITE IS THE NEW SONG "Hrs & Hrs" by Muni Long.

-looks- Mercury has a very soft and round face. With big baby doll round eyes. Her eye color is a beautiful dark brown to match her beautiful melanin skin with thick, long, and full eyelashes. Her beautiful dark and curly hair is just free and it flows with her body. She has beautiful round lips, but they're pouty and moisturized. For the astrologers who's reading, let's just say since it's in her big 3, she has a face like a Cancer rising. She's a beautiful height of 5'3 and weighs 123lbs. (1968 ounces). Mercury is African America, but speaks Russian.

-Astrology- Mercury is a Capricorn...yes....a Capricorn. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND FILLED WITH LIFE. Her rising sign is in Cancer and her moon in Libra <3. 

-WantsxDesires- Mercury is a very forgivable and loving woman. Shes spiritual and loves to explore new things and people, shes extroverted. Even though she usually dates people with the same interests as her, she finds Moki to be interesting, like theirs some pull force attracting her to him....but she doesn't know if he feels the same. She just desires his love and wants him to want and show her he loves her the same way. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moki- -Overall personality- Moki is...lets just say not all the way like Mercury, but he tries to be right for her. He's not really evil but not a saint either. He's very overprotective, and will fight for whatever he wants. Hes not the forgiving type, ounce you fuck him over he wont ever forgive OR forget. He likes to make the decisions in the relationship. He isn't very spiritual, or has a specific religion.

-Music taste- Moki's music taste consists of more of the popular teen beats category on Spotify. Songs like, "Water fountain" by Alec Benjamin, "11 minutes" by YUNGBLUD, Halsey, and Travis Baker, "Die a little" by YUNGBLUD, and "Like that" by Bea Miller.

-looks- Moki has a very defined, narrow and fit face. His eyes are slanted but round with beautiful long but not as full lashes. He has dark brown eyes...but they look black, it matches his soul. Moki has white layered hair, with black ends. His lips are pouty and narrow; they kinda match his eyes. Moki is fit with a 8 pack abs set because he's a muscle head (it's how he copes with his hurt). Moki is a giant, he's 6'3 and weighs 240lbs. (3840 ounces).

-Astrology- Moki is a LIBRA... a Libra male. He's a Libra with a cancer rising and a Scorpio moon.

 He's a Libra with a cancer rising and a Scorpio moon