chapter 1

( btw this ff is based off a song I enjoy listening 2 on loop. It's called "About love" by Marina. And also I don't own the characters I only own y/n and Yuki, Haruka, Hiroshi. THERE WILL BE A CROSSOVER WITH SOME ANIMES..)
-
-
-
-
-
Waking up to your alarm annoying you. Today was your first day of Middle school since you moved to shibuya because your dad found a job here not too long ago. Being the only person you have since your mother passed away he's been trying to give me everything in life. Which I appreciate.

Also let's not forget my beloved cat who likes 2 escape and mate with random cats in the streets...
Am still surprised that she's not pregnant..

Anyways.. Back to where I was.. Her name is Peanut. I got her name thru some of my friends and ex friends in a gc because I had an obsession with peanuts for a second and that's when I saved peanut from the streets.

I snapped back 2 reality when I heard my cat jumping on my lap meowing like as it's hungry.

Y/n: Peanut your such a whore... But I still love you..

Right when I finished my sentence peanut bit on my hand really hard

Y/n: AH PEANUT WTF?

I squinted at her while she just lick her paws like a sassy whore.
I still love her tho.. I look to my left seeing my nightstand and then straight to my phone. Quickly grabbing it making me almost fall face to the floor. Once I grabbed it I looked at the time then my jaw flew open.

Y/n: FUCK AM LATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT PHONE

Getting off the bed making peanut fall on the floor with her paws on the ground. I run to the bathroom trying so hard to not panic. Also Yuki wtf he was supposed to call me is her "sick" again..

Already done getting ready I flatten down my skirt and put some food for peanut on her bowl wave do her goodbye. Locking the door. Running 2 school. Entering the gate with my legs so numb and sore.
Already making it to my classroom opening the door making everyone stare at me.

Teacher: OH Y/N your finally here.. Welcome.

Y/n: yes miss am sorry for coming in late.

I said bowing down slightly embarrassed.

Teacher: Y/n why don't you sit next to Matsuno?

I look at her before nodding and looking over to the front seeing a hand raised which indicated that he was Matsuno. He had an undercut with one earing. I walk to the empty seat next to him and placed my stuff down.

Time skip:

It was already lunch and I went over to the most quiet place. Which I didn't think it was taken.. I was about to leave but he called me out telling me that I can stay. I look over to him and walk to him sitting next to him opening my bento already eating.

It was silent but not awkward silence it was pretty nice. Already finishing my food. Getting up and thanked matsunp for letting me stay I waved to him giving him a closed eyed smile walking away.

Time skip again grrr 👹:

It was already last period and I was finishing up when it ended I quickly put my stuff back into my bag and run out of the classroom making my way to the school entrance. I really don't want 2 see Yuki.. That dumbass.

Me and Yuki met in a playground he told me which school he went 2 and I realized it was the same school I was going 2 so because of that we became friends instantly.

Making my way to my front door. Opening it entering inside my house realizing that it's empty and probably peanut found a new partner 2 escape with and probably mate..

Going straight to my room. Opening my door jumping on my bed and relaxing. Ugh I forgot I have 2 do homework..

Getting up slightly taking out my homework and starting to do them.

Time skip bc why not 👹:

It was really dark and peanut usually comes back before dark am starting to get worried.. I should probably go looking for her..

Walking out of my house I run to where she usually is but I don't see her..

I keep looking for her everywhere until I gave up starting to panic and trying so hard not to cry.

I go back to the park and sat on the swing slightly trying not to cry.

I heard footsteps infront of me I look up to see Matsuno with a black cat and.. PEANUT?

Y/N: MATSUNO? .. PEANUT?.. and a black cat..

I got up and snatched peanut out of Matsunos hands.

Chifuyu: Woah.. I just saw her with peke j here.. I was just going to say hi didn't know she was yours..

Y/n: am sorry.. Thank you tho I was looking for her..

Matsunp suddenly gets a call the he says that he's going to be there soon.

Chifuyu: it was nice talk y/n but I have to go.. Bye bye

He waves to me and I waved back with peanuts on my other hand. Once I saw him leave I look back peanut while she looks back at me..

Y/n: wow peanut you got with my classmates cat? Wow.. You really are a whore.

I look at her with bored eyes while she just hisses at me and squirming in my arms.

After that I went back home and got ready to bed. Falling on my bed lights turned off I look besides me which is a window that you can see the streets from. Almost closing my eyes I look at the streets one more time and i see chifuyu on a motorcycle with a long black haired guy.. I smile to myself and passed out..

(HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS 😻😻😻😻 STAN ARI FOR SUPPORTING ME.. ARI IK YOUR READING THIS.. 👹)