qulsum's chaos...

jane kaha mera jigar gya jee abhi abhi yahi tha kidher gya jee??
uski adaaon pr mrgya jee
badi badi ankhiyon se dargya jee
buzzzz

"The music video was playing on an old tv when suddenly the tv started glitching!" uf ye pagal antenna she groaned,chotu she shouted at the little boy who was in the corner sitting grumbly,

"Looked at his elder sister and smirked mein nhi jaunga antenna hilane baji he said to his sister!"who was so engrossed  in watching the tv she didn't even let him watch his favourite morning show on door darshan,chal hatt bda aya mein kudh chali jaungi she said and ran to the terrace skipping few steps!

"While going up where the antenna was standing still and mocking her she picked up a wooden danda and started hitting the antina!"chotu dekh kya tv sahi hua??" she asked her little brother,

Nahi baji or maar zor se the boy replied she once in for all bang the wooden piece on the antenna!!

"Nirma washing powder nirma!"she heard the advertisement song and was statisfied that it finally started working again,

"Qulsum mateen mateen ahmad's eldest and only child till 15 years her brother was born after 15 years of her birth little haris was adorable but now he's  pathetic!"qulsum an educated muslim girl she had pursued m.ed and was now teaching in a sarkari middle school it was situated in banda (uttar pradesh)
her pay was good she inspired a lot of girls to be like her!her parents were proud of her success they were a happy family of 4 people.

"Qulsum aye qulsum her mother voice ranged in her ears kya hai amma she asked??"while coming down,idher aa phir btaungi kya hua!! she raised her eyebrows but still went to her amma,

"Her mother was in the aangan and was sitting on a charpoi made out of rope,kyu bulari thi mujhe?"she asked her mother dekh mera baccha ja ye kheer de aa apni khala k yahan her mother requested!!kyu amma khalu ne dusri shadi krli kya?" jo tu unka muh meetha krwa rhi hai she laughed,at her own joke her "mother cringed at her choice of words and smacked her head jahil ldki sikander aya!" hai you know now he's a navy officer! "mashallah"her mother muttered.

"When she heard sikander's name her heart skipped a beat it was indeed his heart which she had been carrying for 23 years!"
Her sikander,she was 16 when she started falling for her sikander
"how she wanted to keep him to herself"sikander has always been the charmer and also a big flirt.

"Sikander almas choudhary" a 17 year old boy in her faded memories has become hers since forever!!
"He left the village after his matric
and after that he took admission in a high school and started preparing for NDA exam"he was not a brilliant student he failed his first 2 attempts but in the 3rd attempt he finally succeded in clearing the paper!!

"He used to come home very often on every holiday he got but now things were different" his intense training of 12 months had finally landed him in the job of a navy officer!!

"She was nervous and giddy both when she got to know that she'll see him after almost 2 years!" they were not cousins but their families were friends with eachother" she used to sneak a peak whenever they throw a dawat!! oh how madly she was in love with him his eyes his jaws his less misogynistic personality everything about his was perfect!! but she was oblivious to the fact that sikander mind was engaged somewhere else!tangled mind intangled heart...