chapter 1 - 0.1%

authors note: 

hey lads, the newest version of 'fuckgirl - calum hood' 

I'm so sorry this has taken so long to do, there is about fifty chapters and possibly a sequel to this short story but who knows (maybe it won't be a short story after all)

i love you all so much, stay blessed

- A x

Calum's Point of View |

As I had walked into the bar, I saw this beautiful human being, her beauty just radiating off of her. I knew that it was Hadley, it had to be. I kept staring at her, trying to see if I can somewhat catch her attention; keeping my eyes on her for another two minutes she caught me looking at her body.

"Oh jesus." I mumbled to myself, Hadley waved for me to come over to her, just as I was about to take a step over to her my phone buzzed in my jean pocket. I picked it up straight away.

**-***-**-***: Hey it's Hadley, come on over boy. I can see you staring at me.

I just smirked to myself and started to walk over to her, as soon as I got to her she spoke gently:

"Hi, you must be Calum, I'm Hadley." She smiled once finished, "Hi Hadley, how are you?" I asked. We talked for hours, upon hours, well until closing. 

But that was just the start to our adventure for the night, after the bar we ventured out on foot to our next destination - a restaurant. This restaurant was called 'Blue Monkey.' We got a quick dinner and left. The next spot we went to was a strip club and Hadley just looked at me and laughed it off before we both entered. 

As soon as we entered, we got many stares - all of them probably wondering why a male and a female were in the strip club, the answer to that is unknown but it was across the road from that Blue Monkey restaurant, we left after about ten minutes of being in there - not wanting to continue with the awkwardness...

Our next venture was back to my apartment, but I couldn't keep my hands off of her body, she was just so gorgeous! We were in the elevator up to my apartment, my lips on her neck, I've been waiting for a moment like this.

"Calum," Hadley moaned.

I continued to press my lips to her neck, but that soon stopped.

"Calum I can't do this, not right now." She said, out of breath.

"Why not? I know you want it just as bad as I do." I said, smirking at her, whilst biting my lip.

"It's complicated." She said, then rushed out of the apartment building. 

I was left standing outside of my apartment, speechless.