Love Me Forever~

You had been best friends with Sean, the oh-so-famous YouTuber since elementary, & at some point over the years, you had developed a huge crush on him. He noticed this, & at some point, he started liking you back, but sadly, by the time he did notice he liked you back, he had a girlfriend. But with his girlfriend being so far away, he had needs to. So you two decided to just stay bestfriends...With some 'benefits'

"It doesn't go any farther than sex, & we never speak of this to ANYONE" Sean firmly said when you two devised the plan that day "Agreed." You said smirking & shaking his hand, making him smirk back at you.
Even though you loved being friends with "benefits" you still were some what jealous of Sean's girlfriend. You knew Sean longer than she ever would so...you had your 'moments'

Even with your moments though, you loved being friends with Sean during the day & secretly making sweet love at night. So today, you decided to surprise Sean when he got home. Sean had given you the key to his house when you were teens so you could come any time you please. So you snuck next door & opened the door as quietly as you could. Right when you closed and locked the door, you gasped as you felt 2 hands wrap around your waist.

"Well than, who's trying to be a sneaky girl~" You heard the familiar voice say seductively in your ear. You turned around and smiled while looking into Sean's bright blue eyes. "While it's ruined now, thought I'd come & give my "friend" a little surprise." You say giggling before placing a light kiss onto Sean's lips. He kissed back passiontly & what was supposed to be an innocent kiss turned into a heated make-out session.

As you took a breather for air, you realized how much you needed him right now. Sean could read you like a book & smiled before picking you up bridal style and carrying you upstairs.

"Well someone's hungry, aren't they." Sean said, smiling pervetdly while pinning you to the bed." You blushed a deep red, but covered it quickly by kissing Sean again. He kissed back and started teasing your core through your pants. You moaned lightly which made him smile. As you took a breather from the kiss, you both took off your shirts and pants. You looked at Sean's bare chest, always forgetting how toned it was. You blushed an even deeper red when you noticed that he was smirking. "Like what you see?~" He said seductively in your ear before lightly biting the sweet spot on your neck which earned him another light moan from you.

He played with your core again while massaging your breasts, which made you moan even louder. "S-Sean. Stop teasing me. Your making me g-go crazy" You said through gasps. He only smiled & continued for before removing your bra & panties. "Well, someone's wet" He said smirking, before entering two fingers which made you gasp in pleasure. "Sean, please" you gasped. He's was going to make you cum already. He only continued with his movements until you were squirming with pleasure. "S-Sean please, Fuck me already." You pleaded. Sean only smiled before taking off his boxers and going back on top of you. He teased you slightly with his already erected member before slowly entering inside you, making you moan even louder in pleasure.

He started off slowly, making you moan and gasp. "Faster" you pleaded. "As you wish" Sean whispered lovingly before thrusting faster and harder. He hit your G-Spot, which made you gasp. He knew he hit and started thrusting even faster and harder in your g-spot which made you scream his name. "S-Sean! Please. I'm-I'm gonna cum!" You screamed between gasps. "Me To y/n" he said between grunts. He kept thrusting, making you scream his name. "Sean, I'm Gonna-" Before you could finish the sentence you had ejaculated making his grunt even louder. He thrusted a few more times before ejaculating inside you which made you cum a little more again. You both gasped for air, trying to calm down. He slowly his member out, before laying next to you, making you feel empty inside. "Great as always" Sean said smiling, before cuddling next to you. You smiled weakly before resting your head on Sean's chest. "S-Sean?" You whispered weakly. "Ya?" He whispered back. "I know you said it doesn't go any father then sex but... do you love me?" You asked nervously. Sean looked down at your calm form before smiling and planting a kiss on your forehead. "Always."

~Loved Now And Forever

Extended Ending:

You smiled and closed your eyes, about to fall peacefully to sleep when your eyes shoot open.

"Sean" You say as calmly as you can. "Mm?" He mumbles softly, already starting to fall asleep. "You had a condom on, right?" You say looking at Sean, the nervousness in your voice showing. His eyes shot open as he looked down at you. "Aren't you on the pill?" He says calmly back, but the fear in his eyes showing. You both stare at each other for what seems like hours before you both say in union;
"Shit."