1-where it started

»»————««

Two years ago

Quackity was in his room doing his homework at his desk listening music next to his window.
He hummed along "bubble pop electric" while tapping his pencil trying to figure out what his work sheet even said.

"2. (3a + 2b - c)(9a- 6ab + 2b + 3ca)+(y)"

"What the fuck is this" he sighed as he took of his headphones.
I've read this 15 times why do I still not get it,when did we even learn this.
He read it another 5 times before being done,he broke his pencil and put his head on his desk in frustration.he raised his head back up and looked around,he noticed some noise outside of his open window.he turned his chair to face it and looked outside curiously.

What the hell??
There was a moving truck with apparently a family moving in along with some moving men who were carrying the furniture inside.a mom,a dad and a son?
Quackity looked a bit closer squinting.
A guy wearing a red sweater with a white T-shirt under it,fluffy brown hair and normal blue cuffed jeans.he was playing on a pink Nintendo,he looked around my age,kinda nice.

Actually no,it's not "kinda nice" ITS FUCKING AWESOME NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IN THIS BORING ASS NEIGHBORHOOD MAYBE HE CAN BE MY FRIEND?
Quackity got up and jumped out of joy.
He got his phone and called George who lived not to far away.
After a few rings George picked up.

G:"qu-"
Q:"GEORGE"
G:"AH- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"
Q:"LISTEN SOME KID JUST MOVED IN NEXT TO ME"
G:"OKAY SO? R u gonna build a sand castle with him or smt"
Q:"no!- like OUR age!"
G:"oh...okay? Cool I guess but Literally so what?"
Q:"so wha?- dude! He could be my friend!"
G:"I don't think you've ever been this down bad"
Q:"George come over! We can spy on him!"
G:"um that's an INVASION OF PRIVACY"
Q:"GEORGE I LITERALLY DONT CARE IF ITS AN 'inVaSIon oF pRi Va cEE' ITS FUN"
G:"it's still weird! What if they catch us?!"
Q:"they wonnnttt! Now come over!"
G:"fine! I'll be there in 10 creep"

He grunted before hanging up.
Quackity did a victory dance,he was obviously very desperate.once he was done he went downstairs to his mom who was baking cookies.
Quackity:"MOM!"
Mom:"AH- JESUS boy you scared me!"
Quackity:"sorry ma,but anyways WHO IS THAT NEXT DOOR?!"
Mom:"oh that are our new neighbors hun! The..jakes i believe?..idk something with a J"
Quackity:"the jakes.."
He thought out loud.
Mom:"I'm leaving in a bit so be a good kid and bring these pastries over to them later,we wanna make a good impression"
Quackity:"alright mom"

He said as he was about to go back upstairs.
Mom:"oh and duckling! By the way I think they have a son your age,maybe you could be friends? Ask him if he wants to see the neighborhood or something alright?"
Quackity:"yes don't worry ma I will!"
He smiled.he went upstairs and continued to watch the new family next door move in.