Introduction and Rules

'The White Orchids' community invites you to this page

'The White Orchids' community invites you to this page. You would enjoy this page a lot. Make sure to vote, comment and follow.

❁ ❁ ❁

↳ ❝ [We would potray the life of your favourite FICTIONAL COUPLES or CHARACTERS from your favourite story in this book] ¡! ❞

➥Want to stalk your favorite fictional characters life better and ask them some question?

➥Then we are here for you.

➥ If you want to see any of them, you comment the name of your author and we would schedule a time. ( Mention here the name of author, otherwise we would get confused)

➥Also your book would be added to our community reading list.

╰┈➤ ❝ Writing for authors, is simply thinking through their fingers.❞
~Issac Asimov

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

1} You could apply your name too, if you want your readers to see the life of the characters you write.

2} We would make Instagram type photos and then publish it on our profile after collaborating with authors.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

R U L E S •

1] Add this book to your reading list.

2] Be patient and if we forgot please DM us.

3] The readers wanting to see their author's fictional character should follow the community account permanently.
Or
if you are author you must also follow the community account permanently.

4] No hate and abuse would be tolerated.

5] Make sure you vote of first three chapters.

5] Tag atleast four people.

6] Rules followed? Mention here.

THE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF WHAT EXACTLY WE ARE GOING TO DO:)

Handled by __roserosee__

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

✾ Founder ➨

_Athena_6

✾ Admins ➨
_Thea14_ {manager}
__roserosee__ {advisor}

✾ Members ➨
sufnic
Auberon09

Love,
TheWhiteOrchids .

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────