Chapter 1 - The Intruder

Characters
Rose Iris Reaper – main character 
Matthias -subject 1
Samantha – subject 2 
Woods – subject 3 
Viewer – subject 4

Chapter 1
What I’m about to tell you is the changing point of my life, but first introductions:
Hi, my name is Rose Iris Reaper, I am a 21-year-old female. I have long purple hair and I’m medium height. I work at a place called Hi5 studios as a Youtuber. But that all changed when Matthias my boss found a key. He then followed the trail to found a box of keys. What happened next changed my whole life.
It was a quite day so far, I had just got into blue base. I got through the door I said hello to everyone as I walked though to my office as I sat down, I got called for outside of my office. It was Matthias calling me and asking if I wanted to join him to get a car.
I said OK and he said “be ready in 5 minutes” of course I said I would be. I got ready and was waiting for Matt by the door along with me he had Tanner and Samantha with a camera she was filming everything. Matthias tells me to follow him, and we went behind blue base and looked around Pat said “could that be it “and points to a red car across the parking lot not even in our lot but across from the lot in the lot behind ours. We check the key in the lock and tried to open the driver door and it opened the car. Matt was shocked and so was everyone else.
Time Skip
It has been 3 days after the car. We had a rummage through the car to found some things from it Matt called the parking company up to see who owns it and try and get it removed for the lot.
I had just parked in a space and locked my car and was walking up to blue base. I was just about to get my key fob when I had a thought that I had left it in my car as I went to go get it, I unlocked my car and got my key fob and shut the doors and locked it back up. I went to back to blue base and unlocked the blue base front door and there was Matt, Sam, Woods and Kevin there. I walked past them and said my hello's and continued to my office.  As I put everything in place, I heard a knock. 
“Come in” as soon I said that the door opened and in comes Matt, Sam Woods and Pat and another person with a camera.
“Did you come back to the office at 10:30 last night” Matt asked 
“No, I was at home and was slowly going to sleep why” I said
“Well ... its best to show you” and after he said that he gave me his phone with the nest footage on it 
“Oh my god did they use a key fob to try and get in because I heard a bleep” I explained
“They did we suspect they are a he and he did but it was an unauthorised one so he could not get in because of it” Matthia explained back to me 
“Do you still have your key fob on you” Matt said 
“Yes, I always do if I don’t have it on me then I all ways put it in my safe in my house” I said
“that’s all right then” Matt said
As soon as Matt said that he started to exit my office. I then started my editing of a new video that’s needs to be uploaded by tonight. As soon as all of my work and anything that I got asked to do I could go home.
The Next Day
Matthias came in to check on his new office. Izzy had started to the ceiling when he calls Matt that he needs to see this. So, Matt climbs the ladder and pops his head in the ceiling to see what Izzy had seen. He started to reach in the ceiling and grabbed something and pulled it out. He stepped down the ladder with the item in his hands. 
“No way what is that” I said
“I think it is another safe and I think that there is something in it.” Matt said
“Sam, can we put this in your office with all the other 
Sam picked it up and started carrying the safe up the stairs. as this happened Matthias turned to the camera and started to talk to it. We then hear a thud and smash. 
“Are you ok Sam” Matt asked Sam
“I’m ok but … I dropped the safe I’m sorry” Sam said 
Sam came down the stairs with the safe in hand. The safe was dripping a liquid type of substance. This liquid dropped on the floor and spontaneously started catching fire. We just stared until it started the fire, we jumped back away from it and asked each other what we should do. Kevin stepped in and had a fire extinguisher and put out the flames.

“What are you guys doing” Kevin said.
"Kevin it was not us that did that it did it on its own self It's not ours fault" Rose explained  as she gestured to the mess on the floor.

At this moment matthias remembered what happened last night.
"Kevin come have a look at this"