The love I always wanted

Marinette has always liked Adrien as more than a friend. She's been wanting to confess , but was too afraid that he might reject her feelings. She didn't want to ruin their friendship so she pushed her feelings aside. Since 2nd grade, she's been secretly crushing on him, only her best friend Alya knows. Of course. The scarf, secret love letters she sent him. It was all her.

She paused for moment. Friendship?

Gosh, they weren't even friends!

He barely knew her.

He was Adrien Agreste. Who wouldn't be head over heels for him. It was just a small little crush— No. A major crush on the famous Adrien Agreste. The schools football star, bad boy, famous Model. Comon, what's not to like. Well, maybe his attitude, but they could work something out.

"Should I?"

She thought to herself, she was sitting on the bench looking behind her at Adrien and his friends. Beside her was Alya. 

"Girl, it's not worth getting your heart broken. I mean what about.." she paused, loking towards Luka.

"What about what?" She spoke up, turning her head slightly to face her.

Alya groaned, knowing Marinette doesn't like him. They'd make a good couple, everyone says so. At least a few people do. "What about... Luka ..."

"No Al, Luka's my friend. He has eyes for Chloe, there's no way he'd want to date a poor, clumsy girl, like me" She turned back around to admire her school crush. She scrunched up her face, when Adrien and Kugami started to make out. "He's not worth it Marinette. I'm telling you, I don't want to see you hurt. Please, just forget about him" Alya pleaded as Marinette got up.

"I have to at least try" she forced a smile upon her face, and walked towards the group.

"He probably doesn't even like me..."she thought to herself once again.

 "I mean, there's plenty other guys ... like Chatnoir .... he's my best friend" she  smiled to herself. She stopped in her tracks, halfway across the field, having second thoughts about her decision. She didn't want to be humiliated infront of his friends. All she wants is to be loved for, cared for. Not used for her body, although she has been feeling a little insecure lately.

She would always wear used clothes since she couldn't afford anything. She's often wear long sleeved tops and hoodies to hide her scars. But it will get better soon.

Right?

She thought about it for a while before deciding that she was going to confess her feelings to him. What's the worse that could happen? "H-hey Adrien.."she stuttered out and blushing at the same time. Pulling her sleeves down to cover her hands, as she's getting nervous around him. Again.

Adrien rolled his eyes, "What do you want Marinette?" he questioned already annoyed at her presence, "I just w-want to tell you something ..." she responded. Kagami who was sitting beside him, smirked. "Your wasting time blue, hurry up" she groaned and Adrien chuckled.

"Calm down babe, what is it anyways?" he asked, not looking up. She took a deep breath before looking up and responding. "I um ..... I really .... l-like you Adrien ... more than a f-friend. I-i was hoping maybe y-you'll feel th-the same w-way ...too..."she whispered those last three words, squeezing her eyes shut.

"HAHAHAHA!!"

He's laughing. At me?

Did I say something funny?