1

Have a short, quick paced story that's been sitting in my drafts since forever. Editing will be taken care of if need be.

First kiss.

Their first kiss took place under the apple tree in the Kagamine's backyard.
Fukase was only five and Len was four.
Tears streamed down Len's cheek after he fell out of the tree, it wasn't a big fall but it was enough for him to get a little hurt. A bruise would definitely appear with time. Fukase held the crying blonde in his arms. No matter how many sweet words Fukase said go cheer him up,  Len's cries didn't stop.
Fukase closed his eyes, leaned in, and placed a soft kiss on Len's lips. It wasn't a long kiss but it was enough.
The blonde's cries slowed.
Once Len completely dried his tears and calmed himself, Fukase gave Len a piggyback ride into the house and checked him for bruises and injuries.

Second kiss.

It was winter time. A nasty time for some people and a beautiful time for others.
Fukase was nine and Len was eight.
Lens lips were terribly chapped, so chapped they were beginning to bleed when he spoke. Fukase placed chapstick on his own lips before he placed his own lips on the blonde.

"Y...You could've just given me the chapstick. I could've put it on myself."

"I wanted to share. Sharing is caring."

"Thats..embarrassing..." Len covered his blushing face in his own scarf. His actions caused Fukase to laugh. He placed an arm around Len and walked with him.

Third  kiss.

Their third kiss was something rather cute.
Fukase was fourteen and Len was thirteen. They were playing a game of truth or dare with some of their friends from school.
Someone was dared to kiss Len.
Before the other person could lean in, Fukase grabbed Len by the collar of his shirt and kissed Len. Fukase gave the other person a smirk.

New rules were formed thanks to Fukase. One of the rules being, no one is allowed to dare affection to or from Len and Fukase.
Needless to say, Fukase wouldn't allow anyone to touch Len, even if it was just a game. No one dared to challenge Fukase. He could be quite scary if he desired.

Fourth kiss.

Fourth kiss happend when Len was stressed and Fukase wanted to help. Fukase was seventeen and Len was sixteen. 
Len was focused on his school work. So focused that he ignored simple things like eating, staying hydrated, taking breaks, and texting Fukase.

Fukase climbed in Len's room through a window.
He flopped on Len's bed and waited for the blonde to realize he was there.
Len didn't.

"Thirty one texts and you couldn't bother to reply."
Fukase said calmly.

"School work." Was the only thing Len said.

"Rin says you haven't eaten anything or came out for something to drink."

"Busy."

Fukase scooted Len's rolling chair back with ease. He turned the chair so the blonde could face him.

"Take at least a ten minute break. You're going to dry out your brain."

"That's not even possible." Len said.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Fukase I gotta finish."

"Ten minute break, something to eat and drink,  then I will leave." Fukase said.

He wasn't given Len a choice and Len knew he'd never win against Fukase.

"Fine."

Fukase kissed Len's nose. "Good."