Back story

Deku POV
"GUYS I GOT MY QUIRK" A boy with blonde hair and red eyes yelled.. My childhood friend Katskui Bakugo.. Though I use to call him Kacchan. Before a lot of things had happened.
"WOW, what is it?!" I asked excitedly not caring about what may happen
"It's called explosion." He responded confidently "And I'll be the number 1 hero! I'LL EVEN SURPASS ALL MIGHT" He was full of himself it makes me sick.. HE DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THAT! The only thing about him is that he's a suicide baiter. "What's yours, Deku?" He had asked knowing that I didn't have a quirk "I already told you" He likes to say he can't believe I'm so useless, but in reality he is all big talk no bite. An overconfident bully, that I hate. I don't get why anyone would care about him.
           Well, than again that was during the time we just got our quirks, he would change later, right? No, actually quite wrong he never changed, it even got worse, like a said he was a suicide baiter, middle school during the time towards last week of school, he told me to take a swan dive off a roof. I don't understand why he gets to be a hero! He's nothing but a selfish brat! Than not to long after, I get left on a roof told to give up on my dreams of being a hero by a hero because I was quirkless. And so I took Bakugo's advice, I jumped off, but a portal saved me and I didn't die. And there's the answer to your question, that's how I became a villain...

277(with this 282) words