prologue.

[Introduction/Narrator]: In December of 2019, an alien ship came crashing down on earth but not just any alien ship, a ship that was the exact replica to the spaceships in star wars, now don't get me wrong, it was legit as fuck but that's not the topic. The doors of the ship went up and out came a human? I kid you not, the alien looked just like a human but that's not the shocking part.....

[Alien on the phone]: I have landed on Earth, what are the targets? [Commander]"The targets that are to be executed are the demon brothers of the devildom."[stutters] d-demons?, commander, from the devil-what?. "Also kill the demon-witch halfbreed traitor as well." [Alien on the phone] "targets will be terminated in t-minus 24 hours." [hangs up]

[Narrator]: Uh oh...this does not look good at all...[dramatic music] oh! You're probably wondering why an alien lifeform is after some demons, well let me take you WAY back to the beginning.

SIX DAYS EARLIER

[Y/N]: (alarm clock rings) Ugh! I honestly rather be dead and not have to go to school. This day can not get any worse.

[Narrator]: This is y/n, they are your regular everyday school student, they live by themselves, their parents were never around and their mom left them when they were twelve years old. Ever since y/n has been taking care of themselves and doesn't need to depend on anyone for help. They were never really good at making friends and the reason why is that they aren't not fully human, their mom was a witch and their father was a demon, they fell in love but that cost their mom to be kicked out of her coven because marrying a demon is forbidden but she didn't care because she was in love and that's all that mattered. y/n tries to be normal but in their heart they know that they will never be normal, but hey who wants to be normal anyway.

[Y/N]: Time to start the day.

[Scene: Greendale High School]

[Principal Larry]: GOOOOOOOD MORNING GREENDALE HIGH!! TODAY'S ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE: WE WILL BE HAVING CHICKEN RINGS AND MASH POTATOES FOR LUNCH, THE DRAMA CLUB WILL BE HOSTING A CANNED FOOD DRIVE, AND THE NEWS YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR......DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!! GET READY TO GET YOUR SCARE ON BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A DRAWING TO GO TO THE REALM WHERE DEVILS RESIDE, THE ONE AND ONLY DEVILDOM!! THAT'S ALL FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS, SO REMEMBER TIGERS HAVE A GRRRRRREAT DAY!!!

[Narrator]: When y/n heard the announcement about the seven brothers, their heart dropped as if the name "devildom" sounded familiar to them, suddenly out of nowhere a vision showed up in her mind as if they were reliving a memory. Glimpses of blood everywhere and a horrified looking white haired, dark-skinned boy showed up but they couldn't make out what he was saying. After the vision ended, they were left confused and disheveled....