𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

➴╔═══════════════╗➴"The Flowers are Wonderful"➴╚═══════════════╝➴

➴╔═══════════════╗➴
"The Flowers are Wonderful"
➴╚═══════════════╝➴

Zhongli looked over the neatly stacked pile of documents sitting on his desk with requests of how to set up upcoming funerals. He gently slid a few slips from the top of the stack, looking through them to see a common request repeat through the papers consistently. A certain company of which he hasn't heard of before, which was stranger because for something so common as flowers he should have heard of it. The name was "Blooming Stems"

He grew curious as to what the shop was and luckily for him he would soon get to see what this garden center holds.

"Zhongli sir, a client is waiting for you." an employee said to be responded with a nod from Zhongli. Zhongli rises from his seat and walks to the front desk wearing a tired client awaiting him.

"Oh hello Mr.Zhongli, I'm thankful you could help me out." The client says.

"It is not a problem, how may I help you today?" Zhongli asked calmly, he felt sympathy for the clients that came in with freshly dead loved ones knowing how it feels to deal with the pain, a scar that lasts forever.

"Well I thought I would ask if you can help me evaluate the prices of the floral arrangements,"

"Of course."