ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰

Introduction.

Sydney Marshall came from a good family home her mum was a kick-ass surgeon while her dad was a lawyer and one of the best and a little sister that she adored more than anyone, Sydney is drop-dead gorgeous, she's at the top of the class most of the time but she has the sharpest tongue and is a cold-hearted bitch when she needed to be.

At age 15 her father passed away, Sydney has never felt such pain she had no idea how to handle it so she started drinking, sleeping around taking drugs, her mum decides it would be best for Sydney to leave east highland and live with her grandparents for a couple of months to try heal and get past her grief what she didn't expect was Sydney to stay with her grandparents for 2 years leaving everyone she cared about without a goodbye or anything.

When Sydney returns to east highland she doesn't expect to find out that her best-friend Maddy is in a relationship with the boy that she's tried so hard to forget Nate Jacobs the boy she knows better than anyone else, she swears shell stay away from him and she tries her hardest but as soon as their eyes meet they both know they're doomed but nothings ever that easy.
So get ready for the shit show all the love. lies, betrayal, friendships, fights and a lot of sex...

————————————Disclaimer I Do Not Own Euphoria Or It's Plot-Lines, I Do However  My Ocs And Their Plot-Lines

————————————
Disclaimer I Do Not Own Euphoria Or It's Plot-Lines, I Do However My Ocs And Their Plot-Lines.
Contains Strong Language, violent scenes, drugs and sexual scenes.
With that said I hope you all ENJOY!!!!!!
———————————