" Training "

TW: self harm

It was early morning, Senjuro Rengoku went out of his room. It was just 2 days after Kamado Tanjiro went to the estate. He then went through some scolding from Shinobu Kocho, The butterfly hashira and still recovering.

Senjuro went to the kitchen to make breakfast, he didn't slept last night. To disturb of his father's crying, Crying because of his "Golden Child" has passed. A golden child he didn't even payed attention too.

Senjuro finished making breakfast, he didn't bothered to eat. He went outside, a fresh morning. He took a deep breath, he saw a bokken on the grass. Untouched, but who possibly putted there? He didn't go outside last night and he was sure he didn't saw this yesterday. He looked deeply into the bokken. He groaned and finally touched it. He looked at the wooden sword.

His older brother said it once, he was different from him. They were special in different ways. But then, the night he first listened to Shinjuro begging Kyojuro's ghost for forgiveness.. he felt.... Jealous?

Well he admitted it, his brother was better then him in every way, other the cooking of course. Senjuro sighed and began to train, he didn't know why. Just, did it.

Hours passed, many hours.
He didn't stopped, the poor boy just kept training and training, why though? It was proven, he can't use a breathing style. But, he didn't stopped. His hands were badly breathing. Everytime he thought of stopping training, he would cut himself. He would cut his arms, legs, even stomach. Something kept telling him to not stop.

It was afternoon now, 3pm.
Senjuro was holding the bokken, blood covered it's Tsuba. Senjuro dropped the bokken and looked at his arms. Blood, scars. His body, was sweating. Blood all over his body,

Senjuro finally snapped out of his training zone and was traumatized of his own body. He stepped back near the bokken. Took a deep breath then....

....
....

Senjuro woke up in a unfamiliar room, warm yet it was dark. He remembered training, he felt his body covered with soft bandages.
He looks to his right, A woman with pale skin and large, lavender eyes and short eyebrows.

Oh, of course it was Lady Ubuyashiki, Amane Ubuyashiki

"You're awake, please don't move. How are you feeling?"