Intro!

Hello everybody, first of all i wanna say is that this story is originally in Spanish which means it is already prewritten so no changes in the original plot

I will make a couple of clarifications before starting that I think are quite important so if you can take a little time to read them I would appreciate it.

First of all, one of the most important ones, this story it's still ongoing in Spanish so I'll just upload the chapters that are already on the original version.

Second, no smut at all, imy not comfortable with writing it so I'll try to avoid it. Also, please don't comment any sexual things, if you do it once I'll just delete your comment and we'll have no problems but if you keep doing it imma block you and you will no longer be able to read the story (pls respect my decision).

Third, this story will use she/her pronouns, but I can change it into they/them if i see you guys are more comfortable with it.(in some future and only if requested)

Fourth, as I said before this story is ongoing so i don't know how frequently I'm going to upload here, i do have a bunch of chapters ready so it'll be probably once or twice a day at first and then it'll depend of when i post on the Spanish version.

and finally, English is not my first language so if you find any mistakes, feel free to let me know!

Don't forget to drink water, eat properly and get some sleep, you're perfect and loved <3

(Pls vote lol)