As a Little Girl

Hey I know the video is kinda random but its funny!!XD Hope u guys like my second book and I am not done with the first though.

No One's POV:

As a little girl, Juvia always got bullied and teased by the neiborhood kids. She always used to listen to the people explain how gloomy the rain was. She even used to make dolls out of a white rag and cotten to make the rain go away. It never worked. She always wanted to stay at home crying. One day she decided to go for a walk for once. At the end she found a old swing to sit on. She sat and thought of all the bad things that happened to her. Soon she started to cry and it rained harder. There she sat alone, like always, crying. Suddenly she heard a voice saying "Hey who are you?" She turned around to see a guy with messed up raven hair and black eyes. He wasn't wearing a shirt and she could see that he had a muscular body and he was looking at her. "Is he talking to me?" She wondered. "Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" She stopped crying and said, "N-No its nothing!! It's just....... not much people talk to me is all." It looked like he didnt believe her she started to blush at the awkward moment. "So, uhh, whats your name?" He asked. "J-Ju....... sorry I have to go!!" She said crying as she jumped off the swing and ran off. " Hey, wait!!" She slightly turned around to see him and saw a hint of disappoint in his face. "Sorry...." she whispered.

Juvia's POV

I was so scared he would bully me like the other neighborhood kids so I ran away. He did look a little sad that I had left but I couldn't help it!! Im scared!! I sighed as I entered my room and began making another doll. I put it on my shirt with a safety pin and went to the kitchen to get a snack. I was pretty mature as a child. I got a apple and went to the living room. I turned on the tv and saw nothing interesting. Bored, I turned off the tv and took a bite out of the apple. I then got up to go back to my room. When I got there, I laid on my bed and sighed. Then I looked at my reflection on the mirror and noticed a figure on my curtains. When opened the curtains, my eyes widened. It was the raven haired boy I had seen near the swing earlier!! Scared and nervous what he would say, I opened the window and asked, "H-How do you know where Juvia lives." " I kinda followed you home and saw you come in here .... hehe!" He answered. I sat on my bed and put my face on my hands . "S-Sorry about earlier. Juvia was really nervous and she le-" He cut me off and said, " Its fine I understand." I smiled. "By the way, who is Juvia?" He asked. I blushed and pointed to myself. He looked at me like I was a weirdo but then looked at me normally and said, "Oh well hey Juvia nice to meet you!!" He said as he took out his hand. I was about to take it when I heared a knock on my bedroom door. "S-Sorry you have to go!!" I whispered to him as I closed the window. " Ok.... I will see you again, right?" He asked. "Y-Yea" I answered and he left.

I never saw him again or knew his name.

Gray POV

The girl was really pretty and cute and I felt like I wanted to see her again. I never saw that girl again.:(

Hey guys hope you like this chapter, this is my second book, I am still writing my other book and decided to write another, so im writing them at the same time!!XD The actual reason I wrote these books are for my friends Marina_Fullbuster, Mrsanimechan, and Emotions266!! Make sure to follow them and plzz vote and comment your opinions (unless their negative, Please keep them to urself.) and if you want the next chapter, again, plzz vote!!:)

Ps. Sorry if its too short by the way.....

-Juvia-Lockser-03