Chapter 1:Tyreik

Wake up Ty my brother said from my doorway. "I'm up man just give me one minute". Dad my brother yelled Ty won't get up.Ty get your ass up my dad yelled. "I'm up, damn can i can't never get a break round here. I got out of bed went to my drawer and got out my under garments for me to take a shower. On the way to me my bathroom my friend sade called..."Wassup bitch "i yelled in into the phone . "I'm curling my hair hoe"what you doing ?sade asked . "Just got out my stuff to take a shower". "You heard about that party Sam  having at the trap house" sade Asked? "Yea but you know I'm not into party's like that and plus i heard they be doing drugs and drinking alcohol there". "Ty promise me you will keep an open mind about coming".Sade said . "I'll think about it, but uhh ill see you at the bus stop". Ok he- i gotta learn how to stop hanging up on people. I walked to the bathroom in my room and stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower, while in the shower i started thinking bout Jodi fine ass. He so damn fine from tge way he talk,walk and those big ass scuba lips lordd he got me heated. Why am i even thinkin bout him he probably don't even notice I'm in any of his classes. After I'm done taking my shower i put on my boxers and and walk into my room and look in my closet and gwt out a green polo shirt, khaki skinny jeans and my sperrys . When I'm done dressing i make my way to the kitchen to get me some apple juice before i head out. Goodmorning baby my mom said when i walked into the kitchen. "Goodmorning mom" i said while kissing her before i head to the bus stop i love you. While on the walk there i see sade with her blonde weave curled, heeless heels,skiny jeans and a see through shirt. "Hey corner hoe" she turned around and said "bitch you better be glad i took my medicine this morning cause i would slap your ass she said while laughing . I roll my eyes "yeah right bitch". Ty look there go bobby thirsty ass. Hey tyy bobby said "hi bobby" what u doing out here on this fine morning bobby asked ? "I'm wating on the bus duh" Oh yeah bobby said. Boy you dumb ass hell somebody. Said , you dumb ass daddy wasnt sayin that when he was tappin this ass . Every body busted out laughin but i don't see why cause that joke was wack as fuck. While i was in my thoughts in the middle of my thoughts the bus pulls up (Thank god) . When i got on the bus the first thing i see is fine ass Jodi and his squad. Out the side of my eye i see Jodi lookin at me so as I'm walking to my seat i do a sexy walk making sure my ass jumps. Tyreik why you doing all that extraness for sade asked. "Cause i seen Jodi lookin at me so i decided to give him a treat." Stop lien boy he don't even like boys."Sade how you know what he like he might be dl we don't know. Soon as i said that i seen Jodi and my ex Andre fighting. Its gonna be a long ass day at Fredrick Douglas High.

******Guys this is my first story so be please supportive and keep your comments clean and please be save that negative shit for someone else ****** Thanks