8

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"How tall are you? You're mad tall" I asked taking a bite of my ice cream "I'm 6'3, and a half"

We were by the shopping street I told him about. There was a small ice cream shop and of course, I stopped to get some, he didn't want any but he still paid for mine. I didn't even have to ask him. "But how tall are you though?"

"I'm 5'0. I've always been tiny and everyone had hope that I'd be tall because everyone in my family is but that didn't happen" He was slumped in his chair with his hands in his pocket looking at me as I spoke to him. "Sucks to be you, short ass"

"Shut the fuck up cause I'm pretty sure you hit your head on the door frame sometimes big ass nigga" He gave me an annoyed expression "Bruh you talk too much shit, you probably be getting in hella fights"

"I've actually never been in a fight before, I just be having a lot to say but I'm only joking. Never had beef before. You probably have though"

He looked at me and sighed. "Any fight I ever got in was over the mentally ill girl I was talking to you about, I guess you could call her my ex- Bruh I don't know" I smiled at him and took another bite of my ice cream. I wanted to kill that bitch for all the shit I know she's put him through but as always, I acted unbothered.

"You won?"

"Laaa, I more than one. I go crazy for mine" If only I was his.

"Hmmm" I mumbled before taking the last scoop of my ice cream. I looked up at him and right as we made eye contact he looked down. I could tell he was smiling and as much as I wanted to tell him I knew he was blushing I couldn't, because he wasn't mines yet.

"Thanks for paying for me" I stood up and he did too "Want to keep walking up this street or go back and wait for them?" He shrugged "It's whatever you want to do"

It's what ever I want to do.

"I could tell you're spoiled as fuck at home. You get that princess treatment huh?"

I don't think he understands what he's doing...

"I-I guess" he giggled and started walking out of the shop holding the door for me to follow behind him. Right as we were about to figure out what to do, Trey's phone began to ring. He sighed and pulled it out of his pocket and his face went back to being dull like it usually was.

"I'm getting sick of this shit" I heard him say before beginning to walk away, but not far to where I couldn't see him. It was obvious he was arguing with someone.