That Night

Steves POV

It was a regular Friday night. I had just finished mining my ores and was sitting down in the cave when I got a text from Mario.

Mario: Hey steve! Tomorrow night at 6 pm the gang and I are going clubbing at the Wii Sports Resort and would like to invite you! Sorry this is on such short notice.

I sigh. As much as I didn't want to go to that Resort, I was in desperate need for a break. Especially with everything going on in my head. I drop my pickaxe and wipe the sweat off my forehead and I begin to respond back.

Steve: Yeah sure, I'll be there.

I sigh again as I gather my things to head out of the cave. I admit, I was a little exited for tomorrow, it has been awhile since I've gone out in general. Not since our break up anyways.

~ Tomorrow ~

I exited out of my limousine feeling expensive. I admit, I miss the feeling of going out a lot. I see Mario and Sonic outside the venue still talking.

"Hey! Go on inside. We're just here to greet everyone. It's nice to see you man!" Mario and I shake hands and I make my way inside waving.

The moment I walked through the doors I saw him.

Builder man.

My ex lover.

I gritted my teeth in anger as my hands flexed into a fist.

"Oh, uh- hello Steve." Builderman waved as I stood there stone faced.

"Builderman. What are you doing here."

"Oh you haven't heard? I became good friends with Sonic at Links country club-"

Ugh. Link. It just had to be Link!

I could feel the anger seep in as my fist cleched even more.

I wanted to beat this fucker up for what he did to me. To us. But I wasn't about to let him ruin my night.

I relax my hands, close my eyes, and adjust my collar calming down.

"I see, welp, I guess I'll see you around then." I walked past him, roughly bumping into him as he looked at me, sorrowfully.

But... why?

I heard him sadly sigh as he quickly fixed himself up.

I made my way into the club and spotted by besties Kirby, Bayonetta and Michael Afton sitting down. I made my way over to them clearly upset. And they could obviously see why as Builderman entered the venue shortly after me.

Micheal rested his hand on my back, "Just pretend he isn't even there. That's what I do with my dad anyway. Works pretty well." I chuckled at his comment.

"Oh darling, don't let a MAN ruin your night. Come here." Bayonetta grabbed me around her forearm and dragged me to the bar.

"Come on darlings! We're getting hammered tonight!" She yells for the others as they come shouting happily. A concerned smile fills my face.

This is going to be a long night.

After about 2 rounds of beers I'm already tipsy. Not super drunk, but tipsy enough to be staring at builderman from across the room. He catches my eyes quick, swirling his mojito in his hand. He reluctantly makes eye contact as I continued to glare.

"Michael, get me another drink" I ordered him as he placed a jug of beer in my hand.

I chug down the think whole still maintaining eye contact.

Builderman smirks

"Nook, can you get me shots?"

Tom looked at the both of us clearly upset with our decisions and got Builderman a platter of whiskey shots

Builderman downed two without breaking eyecontact. he licked his lips seductively, putting me on edge.

"Another one." I barked as Michael placed yet another jug in my hand.

After about 3 rounds of us ogling each other and gulping down hard liquor. I'm trippin absolute balls. Barely sitting up intensely glaring as he

"Steeve, what are you doing!" Kirby chirps towards me as I'm still making eye contact with Builderman.

"Out drinking this motherfucker."

Bayonetta obviously heard me and rolled her eyes.

"Babe, at this point your eyes are going to burn holes in his trousers if you keep staring. Go out there and do something about it if he's getting to you!" She yells bumping me with her hip to the middle of the floor.

Music booms as I gather myself, fixing myself up. I'm stumbling around as my head spins. But I still manage to maintain eye contact with none other than builderman.

He sits up and makes his way over to me. His face flushed from the liquor.

"You son of a bitch." I look him in his eyes all hot and bothered by the beer.

"You look wasted." he chuckles grabbing my chin.

"Hmph, not even." I say grabbing his hand from my chin. Guiding his fingers into my mouth.

"My.... you sure know how to rile me up.." He breathiliy whispers pushing me against the pillar behind me.

"I know you love it." I drunkenly stammer as our hips grind. A gasp escapes my mouth as he places his other hand around my waist.

"And I know you still love me." He mutters sincerely looks down at my lips.

I was angry that he was correct..

I do still love him.

"Shut up." I growled grabbing his collar.

Our lips collide as the music continues to boom. My mind fills with bliss as I feel his tongue snake it's way into my mouth. I grabbed the back of his neck, my other hand gripping his shirt as I melt further in his arms.

He taste heavily of bitter liquor, the taste making my head feel heavy. Our lips part and a string of saliva connects us still.

We're both panting heavily while still maintaining eye contact. My hand trails down his chest and he grabs my wrist.

"Let's get outta here."