•𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫•

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟏𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 [𝐌.𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧...𝐲𝐞𝐭.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥3rd P.O.V♥}

"Hey, [M.name] can you come over Mari and I need your help fo-" [M.name] stops Alya from finishing her sentence with an annoyed look on his face. He runs his hand through his messy hair.

"Lemme guess, Adrien?" [M.name] asked, raising his eyebrow in suspicion, there was a nervous giggle coming from the other line.

"Yeah...we need your romantic expertise," Alya said, [M. name] sighed looking down at his lap where his boyfriend, Adrien was trying his best not to laugh. A red tick mark appeared on his forehead, [M.name] flicked his boyfriend. 'This dumbass...' he thought.

"Alya, are you on speaker?" the brunette asked, his lips twitching into a devious smirk. Adrien felt the air in his boyfriend's bedroom turn really sinister for a minute, 'this isn't gonna end well is it?'.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Alya asked suspiciously, [M.name] laughs knowing that Marinette could hear him. 

"Alright then, sorry but I can't help you. I have a clingy and feverish model laying on my lap, I'll call you back when I've convinced him that having a cold doesn't mean he's dying. Say bye Adrikins~" [M.name] said, laughing like a dumbass.

"Bye~," Adrien said with a smile, radiating light. [M.name] hung up the phone before Alya could respond. He stretched about to get off of his bed only for Adrien to hold him down, still giggling like a child.

"Is the big bad [M. name]," Adrien gasped, dramatically grasping his shirt. "jealous~" Adrien teased, trying to get a reaction from his boyfriend. [M.name] face flushed a light pink, only for him to hug his boyfriend.

"So what if I am? I have a right to be annoyed." [M.name] huffed, kissing Adrien on the forehead. Adrien's face flushed a bright cherry red, the brunette boy sighed a little still cuddling his boyfriend.

'He's so soft-hearted...what a dork.'

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥3rd P.O.V♥}

"[M.name] this isn't funny!" Marinette yelled, holding back her tears. At the moment Alya was holding a screaming Marinette while Nino and Adrien were hiding behind [M.name]. Who was laughing his metaphorical ass off.

See a few minutes ago Marinette had seen Adrien and [M.name] sharing a kiss and she was now screaming and crying calling [M.name] two-faced for going for her crush. Alya was holding her back (more so for her own safety) and shaking her head, she knew that this was going to happen eventually but, It still bothered her.

Nino was watching from the sidelines trying not to get involved with the vast amounts of crazy going on before him. He didn't care about Adrien's relationships but, he thought that [M.name] was a good match for his simp of a best friend.

Adrien was also hiding behind his boyfriend, wasn't paying too much attention to the current altercation, instead, he was too busy thinking about his boyfriend. 'His laugh is so cute, I'm so lucky~♡'

"Well, personally I think this whole situation is hilarious," [M.name] wiped an invisible tear from his eye. "ya know the whole you throwing a temper tantrum about me kissing my boyfriend." He teased.

"Well, you're opinion doesn't count! You started laughing in the middle of an Akuma attack because Ladybug was thrown into a building!" Marinette screamed throwing her hands into the air, obviously offended and annoyed. [M.name] started wheezing, knowing that they were the same person.

Adrien had to stifle his own laughter as he remembered the incident. 

"Cry me a river hun, I truly don't give a fuck." [M.name] said, scooping up his boyfriend into his arms and walking away, with a confused Nino trailing close behind.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥3rd P.O.V♥}

"UGH!" Chatnoir jumped in through [M.name]'s balcony, stomping toward his boyfriend. Chat detransformed back into Adrien Agreste, a sleepy [M.name] knew what to do when Adrien was annoyed. The brunette boy held open his arms, signaling that his boyfriend could come in for a cuddle session.

"How did the meeting with Ladybitch and Master Fuck go?" [M.name] asked, playing with the blonde's hair. Adrien giggled a bit, leaning into his boyfriend's comforting touch.

"I wanted to cataclysm everyone in that damn room." Adrien scowled, gripping the blanket. [M.name] laughed, it was always strange when Adrien got pissed off. 'Cute...' he thought giving his boyfriend head pats.

"Aw come on it couldn't be that bad sweets." [M.name] teased, wrapping his arms around Adrien's waist, causing Adrien's face to become bright pink.

"Yes! It was that bad, I know they're hiding something from me! UGH, I just wanna..." Adrien started to make a stabbing motion with his hands, causing [M.name] to smile...a little.

"Don't get any blood on your clothes, we've got dinner reservations at seven." [M.name] said, rolling his eyes. Adrien placed a hand over his heart.

"Love you for enabling me~" Adrien leaned his head back on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Love you too." The pair shared a sweet kiss only to be interrupted by a rude black cat...creature.

"Can yall not? I'm RIGHT HERE!" Plagg shouted throwing a single sock at the couple.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 [𝐌. 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐢𝐟 (𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧) 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐲! 

 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭. 

𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧. 

 -𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐥 ♥

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••