What Is This Feeling

Hello! If you're reading this I just wanna say tysm for deciding to read my first dbh book ever!! i rlly hope this book gets at least some attention lol im thinking of making a other book soon called "A New Lover?" and its with bryan dechart in it :) anyways enjoy also the fanart is not mine credits to the artist!!!

Your P.O.V:

I arrive at the DPD (Detroit Police Department) and see my uncle after being in the hospital after months because of a serious thing that happened. I was so glad I was back to see my uncle, Lieutenant Anderson. I saw him doing some work. I was about to go to him to say hi until I saw a.... android?  "I didn't know Hank had an android..." I whispered to myself.  I go up to him and say "Hey uncle! I didn't know you had an android until now!" "Oh sorry kiddo forgot to tell ya." Hank hit the android with his elbow to give him a sign to say something to me. Then the android looked at me and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His beautiful pure brown eyes, his soft wavy hair, (I didn't really know how to describe his hair LMAOO) his handsome face... everything about him was just.. perfect. Wait. What am I thinking? I can't fall in love with an android.. I just..can't.  

Conner's P.O.V:

Right before I was about to tell her my name, I realized how beautiful her pure Y/C (Your Color) eyes were and her joyful smile she was putting on when she locked eyes with me. Hank has been telling me about her once in a while and I didn't expect her to be so... beautiful. I then realize. What is this feeling that I am feeling for her. Is it love..? Then, out of nowhere, these warnings kept on showing up. Which gave me a sign that I am not programmed to fall in love. I must not fall in love. I can not become a deviant. I just.. can not. I then say, "Hello, My name is Conner, I'm the android sent by CyberLife." "He does that a lot when he meets someone. You'll probably get used to it." Hank says as he chuckles.

Your P.O.V:

When I heard his voice, it was like I was talking to some angel sent from heaven. It sounded so heavenly and innocent. It was kind of....cute. Did I really just call Conner's voice cute?  I just met him and I am already falling in love with him? Ugh, what am I even saying. There is no absolute way i'm becoming in love with Conner. "It's nice m-meeting you Conner! I hope we get to know each other more eventually!!" I started to kind of blush when we shaked our hands. His hands felt so soft for an android which was surprising because I usually thought android hands would be not that soft. It also somewhat looked like Conner was slightly blushing too. But instead it was blue blush which I never knew can become blue. "It's nice meeting you too Ms. L/N (Your Last Name)."  He knows my last name already? I never told him. "Hank has told me some stuff about you once in a while so I already know some stuff about you." Conner says as he scratches the back of his neck.

Conner's P.O.V:

Hank then notices "something" that's going on between us and interrupts and says "C'mon you lovebirds, lets get to work." while walking away shaking his head and smiling. Me and Y/N started blushing again and followed Hank.

This chapter was short but the next one will probably be a bit more longer lol