𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

Your bare back was pressed firmly against the white duvet, clothes long discarded after Satoru had picked you off the chair you had been seated on and carried you into his room, throwing you on the bed and watching greedily as you pulled your clothes off.

The sight of your naked body caused a great stiffness in Gojo's lower areas. From the plumpness of your breast to your thick, supple thighs, Satoru wanted to leave his mark on every clear part of your skin.

"Your husband probably gets to see this view everyday, hm?" Satoru pulled his shirt off, exposing his well built form. Despite seeming so lanky, Satoru had a firm build underneath his clothes.

You stayed silent, much to his dismay, "Cat got your tongue?" He began to place kisses along your neck, moving down towards your exposed nipples that seemed to be screaming for his attention.
It was when he encased one of your breasts in his hand and placed his mouth around the other that you let out a loud moan of his name.

"Satoru~" His tongue circled gingerly around your nipple, right in sync with the two fingers that played with the other one. Gojo let out a soft chuckle, the vibrations causing you to squirm slightly.

Pulling away, Satoru swapped sides, now making eye contact with you as he assaulted your chest with his lips and fingertips. He continued to suck on your nipple as he moved his now free hand down, tickling your sides as he drew dangerously close to your pussy.

"Satoru, stop teasing me." Your whimpers grew louder with every light brush, his hands now brushing against the soft skin of your inner thigh.

Detaching his mouth from your nipple, he began to leave kisses down the center of your stomach, each peck bringing him closer and closer to his final destination.

"Haha, you're so impatient! Seems like Toji has been spoiling you."  If it wasn't for the pleasure he was causing to run down your spine, you'd be rolling your eyes. "Shut up Satoru- Ah!"

His mouth was now firmly placed against your bottom lips, the white haired male leaving one last soft kiss before he pushed his tongue against your clit.

Gojo let out a deep chuckle, the vibrations running against your fully exposed pussy in all the right ways. "Satoru..."

His tongue made gentle circles against your clit, your hands now finding their way through his hair as you tugged desperately. Removing his mouth, Satoru spoke.

"You taste so good, no wonder Toji stays with you. Maybe I should devour you so much that there won't be anything left for him." Your grip tightened around his hair, your thighs now encasing his head as your legs wrapped tightly around his shoulders.

"Are you usually this talkative during sex-"

Without warning, Gojo slipped a singular, boney finger into your gaping, wet cavern, causing you to let out a loud shout from the sudden intrusion. "Already screaming? I've only put in one finger..."