1 ;; A trial

Standing behind your sister - Kanroji Mitsuri, you just awkwardly stay in place Uncertain of what you should do at all. You don't really have a choice on participating in these meetings, anyway. It's a duty to fulfill as the 10th Pillar after all.

You are somewhat strong, but not really that great. Your strength is a liiittle weak, but your agility has made up for that.

You glance at the red haired male laid against the ground forcibly, his hands bounded with a rope.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've commi-" Shinobu casually says with her usual tone, before being quickly interrupted by Rengoku.

"There's no need for a trial!" He makes his stand loud and clear, implying they shan't give him a chance to explain. "Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We shall behead him along with the demon!"

Flame hashira
Rengoku Kyojuro

"In that case, I'll be glad to Depacitate him with style. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking 'bout max Flamboyance!" The white-haired man proudly speaks in turn.

Sound hashira
Uzui Tengen

"Ehh? You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart, it fills me with anguish!" Your sister - Kanroji says gently, somewhat displaying her empathy.

Love hashira
Kanroji Mitsuri

"Why're you looking at me like that? Stop it. Your gaze is uncomfortable. I'm starting to feel even more out of place, am I really that weird...? I hate being here..." You awkwardly take your 'chance' to speak, voicing your uncomfortability with 'Kamado's stare as you murmur the last sentence.

Stellastra hashira
Seishin [Y/N]

"Ah what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul... I pity him for being even born at all." The man with an oddly large frame, speaks in turn as he subtly rubs his hands together with a stoic expression.

Stone hashira
Gyomei Himejima

What was the shape of that cloud, again? Muichiro thinks to himself, then whispering loud enough for only him to hear. "... What was it called again?"

Mist hashira
Tokito Muichiro

- Tanjiros POV

Where's Nezuko? Nezuko!

Feigning ignorance to the random appearance of random people, I turn my head around to take glances of my surroundings, familiarizing myself with the place as I desperately look for my sister.

"Hey you... The Hashiras' are speaking, What exactly is it that you're looking at now? These are the ten highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer corps." A Kakushi quirks a brow beneath the weird head accessory they always have on.

Whispering to myself, "Hashira...?" I do short but firm blinks at the sight of these strangers.

"Lets put him out of his misery."

"Right!"

"Let's do it. Flamboyantly."

"... I really don't wanna get involved in any of this." The [ Color ]-haired girl murmurs, a quiet huff running past her lips right after.

Subtly quirking a brow for a quick second, my eyes just blankly move to different spots around me, looking for any traces of Nezuko.

"Hey!"