The Adventures Of Georgia

Welcome to the story of, Georgia.

Well Georgia was out one day with her friends. She always loved a walk round Liverpool. When she was there she met Susan Boyle. Who she loves.

''YOUR FUCKING SUSAN BOYLE, I LOVE YOU'' Georgia said as she kissed her cheek

''Yes Louisa, i am Susan Boyle'' Susan said as she licked Georgoa's cheek

''I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LICK ME?!'' Susan then kissed Georgia passionately before licking her nose 

''Thank you Susan'' 

''Its okay Lou-Lou, call me on this number, 078956748375639399384666666666661''

''Okay Susan, i will babes''

Louisa then walked off with her friends around Liverpool. It was a pleasant day for a town of scousers, people from Liverpool. She was wearing her favourite outfit, polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66181466 . She went into her favourite shop, ann summers. She bought like nearly the whole shop. 

''Jeez Lou, your going to have fun tonight'' Ellie said as they left the shop

Georgia just laughed. Even though it was not funny.

After a while of shopping they went and got changed into something for clubbing, polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66182032 . Georgia always liked to dress up in short shorts and crop tops when she was out with the girls.

''Lou, don't you think thats a bit too much?'' Louisa asked

''Well no, so shut your tits bitch'' Georgia replied slapping her in the face

Louisa decided that she'd had enough of her tits and got the train home, to her boyfriend. Bobbykins. Georgia, Ellie, Becky, Phoebe and Ella all went on their day out to the clubs.

As soon as they got there Georgia was grinding all up on some boy's. Then she saw. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Susan Boyle.

''SUSAN I FUCK- LICK ME''

Susan was too busy dancing to her favourite song, gangnam style. Georgia got upset and started kissing some boy. It wasn't nice. She then left the girls and went back home attached to this boy. As soon as she got home she had sex with him. Georgia laughed a lot because she was drunk. 

But it all turned out to be her dream.

Thankyou for reading part 1 of Georgia's adventures.

Hahahaha, comment, follow.?

Do it for Georgia<3