The Week of moving day

Authorś POV

This story is about a girl named Aaliyah - Marie but just like Aaliyah. She is 12 in the 6th grade she has 1 sister and 1 brother named Amaya and Marcus, Aaliyah is the middle child, and Marcus is the oldest.  It all started on Thursday after school when Aaliyah's dad got a call that he was hired in Atlanta Georgia, and had to move later that week. Aaliyah cried, and cried because she knew she had to leave her best friend.

 Aaliyah cried, and cried because she knew she had to leave her best friend

Aaliyahś POV 4:53

After I finish texting Gina I walked to the park and went on my favorite thing which was the swings, which usually made me happier when I was sad, but the word moving kept coming to my head. I checked my phone and it was just 5:00 so I walked home slowly and began to pack my clothes. My mom called me for dinner around 7, I ran down the steps, but Marcus had already beat me there. I had no idea how but he did it, Amaya finally ran down she stopped at the last stair panting. The kitchen smelled so good, It smelled like Tacos and rice. It was my favorite food, but I was still sour about the fact we were moving. After dinner, I ran upstairs as fast as I could, took a shower, set my alarm for 6:30 am, and went to bed.

Author POV 6:30 am¨BEEP BEEP¨ said Aaliyahś alarm, Aaliyah tapped snooze but 2 minutes later Aaliyah was wakened up by her annoying brother singing in the shower, Aaliyah got out of bed, brush her teeth, made her regular french toast, and got her bookbag ready for school. She then got her keys, her phone and headed out of the house to go to the bus stop. At 7:02 her bus finally came, When she got to school she went to class and didn't say a word not even to Gina.

Aaliyahs POV

After my first class, I went to Spanish and saw Gina there, she gave me a basket with my favorite candies and a teddy I felt so bad because I didn't talk to her this morning so I hugged her and told her thank you. After Spanish, it was time for lunch, and while I was going to lunch my name was called for me to come to the office and bring all my stuff, so I and Gina went to my locker and she helped me get all my stuff from my locker we both knew what they called me for so we promised we would not get new best friends and we will always be in touch. We walked to the office and it was my mom we told her Hey I and Gina gave each other our final hugs and me and mom left to go get my other siblings and went home.

Author's POV 

When Aaliyah got home she went to her room finished packing her clothes and got all the stuff for the long car ride. She then went and got all the snacks she wanted and stuffed them in her bookbag, since Aaliyah is still in school and not enrolled in her new school she still has to do work from her computer, after Aaliyah got all her stuff she went into the car and got the best seat ever the second-row seats, nobody like 3rd-row seats because that's where all the suitcases are going to be at. Aaliyah was all ready to go, so she waited until everybody got in the car and her parents began to start driving.