˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 008

What is it?

Something is missing...

It looks like Muzan is slowly being a softie for me.

why did his attitude towards me suddenly change?

Muzan Kibutsuji, the main antagonist in the Kimetsu no Yaiba Demon Slayer series, suddenly and slowly showed his soft side to me, his daughter. The man who's overly obsessed to be the perfect being in the world.

That would be acceptable since of course I'm his daughter, but are his actions sincere?

Or...

Oh.

Never once would a Muzan care for anyone other himself.

"Father, Father. You almost tricked me there." I said as I move a piece of my shogi.

"Actions that seem to be sincere, words that held so much love as if you cared. But you cannot keep smoke the same as you can't keep lies." I smirked moving another piece.

The key to your dream you say?
Your creation?

"No one has the right to call me a mere creation, no one has the right to address me like a tool." I balled my fist, holding the shogi pieces tight.

He's gonna use me on something. Unless he wouldn't say such words if his actions on being loving towards me were sincere, and it's impossible for him to be this loving.

The fact he called me a 'key'. It is very obvious he's got something up on his sleeve, it's either an advantage against the demon slayer corps or a step closer towards his stupid dream.

As I deduced that he might consume me or eat me. Yet the fact that he let me live on means he views me as a useful tool for something.

But. I am Y/N L/N.

I'll make sure to reverse your game Papa, whatever it is, I'll make sure that you'll be stabbed on the back where you least expected.

Cause if you thought you could manipulate me like others. Papa, you can't manipulate a manipulator.

You won't ever touch a single drop of my blood.

"Papa! Is it true?!" I beamed as I jump eagerly to know if it was just a false alarm or...

"Yes, you're moving with me in the infinity fortress."

"Woahhh! That sounds luxurious!" I'm sure sparkles can be visible around my eyes right now.

It's cringe. But Nah, I'll manipulate him using this way. Based on how he acted the last time, like how I addressed him as my father and he let go of me when I slap him. He likes me cause I'm cute.

Kidding. Of course he can't bring himself to kill me yet since he's still going to do some experiment. Exactly why he wants me to move in on that fortress, to prevent me from escaping and to keep an eye on me.

"Papa! Can Marie come too!?" I asked as I tug on his leg. If I get the chance once I'm strong enough I might rip it off.

Dude, you better say yes if you don't want a kettle full of boiling tea to be smacked on your face—

"Decide."

"Huh?"

What?

"Decide whether you bring her or not. After all, my daughter shall decide for herself, don't let others control you." he looked at me sideways with a test tube on his hands, he flashed a small smug smirk