baby, will you kiss me already?

kevin is completely, utterly oblivous, and chanhee almost despises him for it. he has to be the most clueless boy hes ever liked, because everyone knows except for him.

hes seen his calligraphy and hearted tittles so many times, and he doesnt notice that those origami heart notes are from him? hes heard his voice so many times, but he cant match the voicenotes sunwoo sends with him? most important of all, does he never notice the flaming jealousy in his eyes whenever a group project member gets too close for his liking? or when he was matched with their student council president who likes him a bit too much be matched with him to act out the parts of romeo and juliet in theatre?

chanhee is sick and tired of it,.today is the day where he will change every little thing about this boys mind. today is the day where he finally fesses up, where he quits watching and glaring. today is the day where he stops looking at everything with a green haze.

" kevin. " unlike he expected, chanhee doesnt regret this the moment he opens his mouth.

" oh! hi, chanhee how was your weeke- mmph! " chanhee has no care for what kevin is about to say, pressing his lips against his in front of everyone.

they sit there for a few seconds, lips working alongside the other pair.

" chanhee, w-what was that? " kevin looks like hes about to cry. he hopes its in a good way.

" youre clueless, kevin moon. completely, revoltingly oblivious. and i got tired of it. im in love with you, no matter what you or anyone else thinks. "