9

Vote when u see this ♡︎

Alanna's POV

"Mya this Is Dominique, he's new" Maybe she'd leave that hoe ass nigga for Dom. Based on what I've learned about him so far he doesn't seem much like Isaiah. "I'm Mya" She shook his hand but I could tell she wasn't interested. Or she probably was but wanted to be loyal to Isaiah. But on the other hand, Dom didn't look interested either.

Oh well, I tried.

"Um Laaa, I forgot where my class is"

"Alright Mya I'm going to take him to his class I'll see you after school though" she gave me a hug and I and Dom began walking to his class. "Bruh, who's that boy we sit in front of in our last period? Never heard that nigga speak" I chuckled knowing he was talking about Trey.

"His name Treylynd, he's always quiet"

That reminded me, Trey hadn't used my number and I haven't seen him since he was passed out at the park. I know he got a new phone because I hear Isaiah and Justin been talking to him. I wish he understood how scared I was but I knew he didn't care and I didn't know why I cared either.

Trey is not my boyfriend.

"Nigga gives school shooter vibes, and he tall as fuck too" I chuckled even though it wasn't necessarily funny, Trey was like that for a reason that I was slowly figuring out. "Yeah, he's kinda chill though" he shook his head "Yeah okay sure"

"Alright well here's your class, I'll see you next period" he stuck his hand out and I shook it. He smiled and licked his lips "Bye Laaa"

"Bye Dom" I rolled my eyes playfully and began to walk to my class, but before I could even walk to the building, Desiree, the girl I was sitting next to in my last period, walked over to me. "Wassup" Not her acting like we're friends... "Nothing, You want something?"

"You know where Treys been? We were supposed to have an English tutoring session at my house" What the fuck? "Um no, we not friends like that" she smirked and nodded. "Mmm ok"

Yeah me and this bitch are not cool no more.

________

"That nigga been gone for 3 days, he gotta be planning a school shooting," Dom said sitting down in his seat next to me. "Bruh get off that poor boy's case he'll return when he wants to," I said chuckling pulling my notebook out.

I was worried about him. It's Wednesday and he's not here and he hasn't used my number. I started to feel embarrassed about giving him my number now, like what if he thinks I look desperate.