Stu Macher : Kidnapped

/Scream/

For years I have been living in Woodsboro and I have never seen anything like this happen. I wasn't a popular student and didn't have a lot of friends. I stayed loyal to the friends I did have... until they started getting murdered. One after the other went down until the killers revealed themselves.

"Stu..." I whispered as I looked at the man I had a crush on. Billy was a shock as well yes but he didn't surprise me as much as Stu had.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N. So sad, you couldn't catch the killers." Billy taunted.

Stu stayed quiet as he watched the situation unfold. He had a gun in his hands and pointed it towards Sidney and I. I've gotten good at reading his emotions but now I was confused. Before he was energetic and quite the goofball but now he was different. His energy turned into insanity as he maniacally laughed as he taunted us.

I watched Stu the entire time, almost missing Billy's motive. The whole story of Maureen Prescott was interesting but didn't distract me as much as Stu did. I thought I knew him.

Sidney's father was laying on the floor in obvious pain. He was going to be framed for the murders.

Billy and Stu had stabbed eachother, making it look like they are victims. Everything was confusing. I hated Stu, hated him for what he has done but watching him get stabbed was hard. It still hurt as if he was still a close friend... as if he was still my crush.

I really thought everything was going well too. He was always flirty with me and I really thought we could be something.

"You've seen too many movies..." sidney spoke with words laced Witt vemon.

"I've seen enough to know we can't have a final girl." Stu calmed down for a second, sometimes I didn't think he could do. He looked her right in the eyes before pulling the trigger on the gun.

I closed my eyes as if I was getting ready for the bullet but instead blood splashed over the side of my face. I let out sobs and refused to open my eyes. My entire body began to tremble and all my muscles became weaker.

"Open your eyes." Billy's voice was cold even though I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I slowly opened by eyes to see him only centimeters away from me. He grabbed onto my jaw with his blood covered hand and forced me to look down.

There at my feet was Sidney's body. A bullet right through her head. Tears soaked my cheeks as I fell down to the ground, holding onto my friends corpse. She wasn't ready to die. I wasn't ready for her to die.

"Give me the gun." Billy's voice said but I could barley hear it. I could barley hear anything. Everything around me was a blur as I mourned my friend.

"No..." Stu's voice was the only thing that brought me out of my daze. He sounded sad, almost mournful. "You'll kill her."

"Of course I'll kill her," Billy started to argue, "we can't have a final girl remember?"

"But I want to keep her." I slowly looked up to see Stu not even looking at Billy but looking at me instead.

I thought that all the moments we've had together was fake. Just to seem like he wasn't Ghostface but here he was. Mask off and begging for my life.