Pool party pt.2 Chapter 24

Kylie, Sza and Kehlani found Dinah in the kitchen lying on the floor in vomit Damn how much did she drink Sza asked no clue, but we need to pick her up clean her up and the floor Kehlani said.

Luckily, I medical gloves so we don't have to touch the vomit and I have a maid who can clean this up this is not the first time something like this has happened but not with Dinah Kylie said so they all put on a pair of gloves and picked up Dinah and carried her to the downstairs bathroom they put her in the tub with her cloths on cause she was in her swim suit Dinah woke up while in the tub and saw all three of her friends sitting in the bathroom with her Guys why am I in a bathtub Dinah asked because you were lying on the floor covered in vomit so we picked you up and brought you here Lani said.

When your done in here drink this water to sober up a bit then head outside Kylie said leaving the bathroom when she left out the bathroom, she ran into Normani, Nicki, and Ryan Hi Kyky what you up to Ryan asked.

Nothing much umm... Nicki can I talk to you in privately Kylie asked sure hey I'll catch up with y'all in a sec Nicki said Nic I'm worried about Dinah and Normani's relationship Dinah's a very great person and I know she won't lay a hand on Mani but go look at her in the bathroom she's a mess Kylie said.

Nicki walked into the bathroom and just stood there in complete shock and walked right out I see what you mean Kyky but Dinah really loves Normani she's loved that girl since first grade she had to fight for someone she loves Dinah is a keeper for Normani and if she makes her happy then that's great, I know your worried I am too, but they'll kiss and make up if not then it really wasn't meant to be yeah D can be tuff on Mani but not every relationship is going to be amazing cause it take time but it'll get better Nicki said.

Your right but should we tell Normani or just leave it be Kylie asked shit leave it be Nicki responded.

Dinah finally left the bathroom somewhat sober she went outside to enjoy the party and ate a mint when she heard the song swim by Chase Atlantic playing, she saw Normani jump in the pool even though Dinah is mad at her girlfriend she sat there watching her the same dude that was flirting with Normani came up to Dinah and started some shit with her.

Yo stop staring at her she's already taken Jaylen said I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to homie but it sure in the hell ain't me Dinah said as she stood up.

yeah, bitch I'm talking to you the only one that keeps looking at that goddess like a creep Jaylen responded you know what kiss her then tell me how my lips taste then eat her pussy then tell me how I taste Dinah responded back all Jaylen could do was stand there in silence he couldn't believe the girl he was flirting with was a lesbian.

What's wrong kid you don't believe me that she's my girlfriend Dinah questioned him nope not one bit if she's really your girlfriend kiss her right here in front of everyone Jaylen said.

Ok then Normani come here Dinah grab Normani by her waist and pulled her into a nice passionate kiss, she even slipped her tongue into her mouth earning a moan from Normani Jaylen couldn't believe his eyes he stood there with no words to come out of his mouth.

Dinah pulled Normani away from her and the smacked her on the ass so do you believe me now Dinah asked Jaylen couldn't say anything at all, so he just walked away.

Normani looked at Dinah and asked does this mean we made up babe yeah, I guess we did Dinah said hahaha you owe me $200 Kylie Nicki said so you two made a bet on me and Dinah really Nicki Normani said.

Hell yeah, we did I bet $200 that y'all would kiss and make up and Kylie said y'all said you wouldn't so basically, I just made an easy $200 so pay up Kyky Nicki said.

haha Sza that means you owe me $60 Kehlani said man what the hell y'all bet money on us to Lani Dinah said shit why not easy money is easy money Dinah Kehlani said.

Hey Ryan come over here with all of us Sza said y'all just gay as hell but I love y'all so much Lani said Lani aren't you gay too Kylie asked.

shhh don't tell no body Kehlani said girl bye the whole group knows so stop being so goofy Mani said guys you know we have graduation tomorrow like damn it feels like we was in 8th grade not too long ago and now we finna graduate 12th grade that's some crazy shit Dinah said Dinah come here real quick Kylie said.

What do you wanna talk about Kylie Dinah asked? The papers go get the papers so you can show Normani that y'all can keep Lexi and Leon Kylie said oh shit right you go talk to them and I'll run in the house and grab the papers Dinah said they both walked away Dinah went into the house and grabbed the papers and went back outside with the group.

Alright y'all I got some to tell y'all me and Normani have two new family members that were added to the family yesterday before the party we are now welcoming Leon and Lexi Hansen-Hamilton Dinah said while showing the group the papers baby your lying are you serious Normani asked.

She's not lying while you and Ariana were cooking Dinah snuck upstairs and hide the papers that's why she hugged you while you were cooking breakfast Kylie said wait so Kyky you knew the entire time and didn't tell any of us Nicki said with a sad look Nic hush because everyone knew except Normani Sza said so none of you, were going to tell me Normani asked Nope everyone said.

Let's raise a glass to a bigger family Ryan said Cheers to a bigger family Everyone yelled.

Jaylen