♥ 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 ♥

Hello sweethearts! Welcome to my status book. Remember we're all people with lives outside our online interests. In this book I'll try to open up about my life and what's going on between me being online and offline. It'd also like to mention that I'll be posting opinions in this book. Things that are different for everyone. 

Of course I mean no offense to anyone. That's never my intention. I'd like this status book to be a way for me and my followers to interact. Adding my personal favorite movies, books, songs, music taste or series aren't meant to be taken harshly. IN addition this book will be my go to for any vents or rants. 

If you're uncomfortable with me saying things about my issues and problems skip over the chapter, or just don't read the book. I'd like to discuss issues happening around the world that bother me, and I'd like to get to know you guys better. 

All in all this will be book that's supposed to be active, and filled with different little categories. Again my thoughts aren't meant to make anyone feel less. I will never, and I repeat never do anything on purpose to make someone feel bad. 

I avoid trying to be too snarky, and please feel free to point out spelling mistakes. That was quite random, but honestly I hate leaving misspelled words in my chapters. I find it quite annoying. Just don't do it too much or it becomes annoying. I do proof read, I'm my own editor and it sometimes makes some minor mistakes appear. 

Thanks for reading through this. If you did take the time to go through it, it'd be my pleasure to learn a few things about you. So feel free to say a few things about you, or start a conversation! I never mind a chat, however keep questions such as age minor, since I'd like to keep that to myself. 

However there's nothing stopping you from guessing my age. I'm always curious to see how old my vocabulary seems to be. Of course the longer you'e known me the more you might be able to guess, and if I've told you before please don't expose it. Have fun!