Chapter 1

Narrator's pov

There was something that didn't sit right with Hermione who always had that feeling like something is missing that she couldn't put her finger on.

Hermione Granger was the type of person to figure out what her gut feeling is telling her. But it seems like she couldn't figure it out this time.

Hermione signs, as she puts down her fork on her Plate, where she was eating her dinner in the great hall. "What's wrong Rose?" A voice whispered in her eye. Strangles Hermione jumps a bit before turning to the voice to find her best friend, Ginny Weasley staring at her with concern in her eyes.

"Nothing is wrong, I was just thinking!" Hermione hurry to explain.

Ginny looked at her like she didn't believe her, she lets it side for now since she didn't want to talk in the great hall where anyone can overhear their conversation.

"We talk later!" Ginny said to Hermione before turning to look at Y/n, who was explaining to her brother what Science in the muggle way was. Hermione nodded her head before turning to Harry who picked his food with her fork. "What's Hadrian?" Hermione said as she tried to figure out why her boy best friend wasn't eating anything.

For the last four years of going to Hogwarts, she realize that he was way too skinny for her liking, She had a theory that her best friend was getting abused by his mother's sister's family.

Hermione was worried about Harry since he always refuse to talk with her or Ron or any adult about what is going on at home. Hermione guess since he had a lot of trust issues with adults since, she heard him talking with Ginny about how Dumblebitch wasn't letting him stay at Hogwarts for the summer, for his "safety". Hermione scowled when Dumbledore has called Her, Ron, Ginny, and the rest of the Weasleys to his office to offer them money from Harry's vault if they join him on getting Harry killed before Grindelwald can.

Hermione and the Weasleys downright refuse on betraying Harry for money since they are actually for his well-being and not his money or frame. It took on a mistake on Dumbledore's part to convince them that he isn't to trust him anymore.

Molly and Arthur Weasley put an order on Dumbledore if he tries to get near them or their children plus Harry since Molly adopted him, the first time they meet after the first year.

Hermione has got in contact with Sirius and Remus on getting them to visit Harry to cheer him up since he has been quiet these few days.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Harry mumbled.

"Don't lie to me, Hadrian!" Said Hermione in a steely voice. Harry sings before putting his fork down and looking up to look at Hermione who was looking at him with concern in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Hermione! I know your trying your best on cheering me up, but I have been so busy lately that I'm not sure what to do anymore!" Harry said in a frustrated voice.

Hermione realizes the signs of a mental breakdown. She got up quickly and put Harry towards her and walked out of the great hall with Him following behind confused about where she was taking them.

Once they reach the seventh floor that is across from the tapestry room. Hermione started pacing back and forth till there was a door in front of them, and pull Harry with her towards the door.

Once they got inside, where there was a large room filled with books on the shelves and there was a fireplace that is next to couches. Once they got seated on the couch, that is where Harry finally broke down crying, meanwhile muttering that he was a failure and apologizing for not telling her the stress that he is going through.