Chapter 11

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Y/n opened her eyes, and rubbed it, like a baby. She looked out of the balcony window, and saw it that it was already morning. She looked at the clock, and found it strike 6:30. She immediately stood up in horror. God, she was getting late to cook for breakfast. She looked around and that's when she realized she wasn't in her room, but Taehyung's. Immediately last night's incident stroke in her head. She sighed and went out of his room, careful enough to not disturb him.

She came inside her room and found her stuff still there. She grabbed a comfy dress and went inside the bathroom. She did her morning business and came out wearing that peach coloured, dress. She looked damn cute in it.

 She looked damn cute in it

She combed her hair and sighed upon noticing her face.

"I'm I really that ugly??" she said to herself while looking in the mirror. She touched her face and sighed.

"Why they all hate me, just because I'm not pale. It is my fault. I hate it when they judge me, by my colour." she sighed, almost controlling herself, to not cry. She blinked multiple time, to control the tears. She sighed and kept the comb back in its place. With that she came out of her room and walked straight inside the kitchen. There she saw Lia, was already preparing food. She smiled and acted as if she wasn't cry minutes before.

"Good morning unnie." Upon hearing her voice, Lia turned around and smiled at her.

"Morning baby. By the way why are you up, so early??"

"To make breakfast." said Y/n in a duh manner. But Lia furrowed her brows in pure confusion.

"You're not a maid anymore, baby. Now you're a Kim, wife of Mr. Kim Taehyung. So you need not to cook or do any other stuff, which used to do." Y/n pouted upon hearing her.

"But I want to help you. I love cooking and I cannot leave it." Lia, sighed upon seeing her baby face. She cannot say no to her. Lia, playfully rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Y/n squeaked in happiness and hugged her. Lia also hugged her, while smiling. With that they both started preparing food. Soon everyone came downstairs being dressed up. They all sat at their respective seats. Y/n served them all. Mr. Kim wanted to say something to her like, now you're a Kim, so you need not to work. But stayed back, as he doesn't want any outsider to thing that Taehyung married a ugly girl, like Y/n. Also he had spread news that Taehyung haven't married anyone, thus he's single. So, he didn't felt like stopping her.

"Y/n, baby go call Taehyung." said Mrs. Kim. Y/n looked at her and was a little hesitant to do so. But one glare from Mrs. Kim and she felt her legs working on it own. Mrs. Kim's motive was clear, she wanted both of them to live happily like a married couple. So, for that she need to make them come closer to each other.