BONUS PART: "Final"

(Taehyung was madly searching for Y/N while wearing his mask

(Taehyung was madly searching for Y/N while wearing his mask. He continuously calling her but her phone was off. His teary eyes looking here there with hope to see her love nd his heart skipped beat for a moment when he found her sitting her on a bench. He shout her name loud nd run to her)

(He hugged her tightly nd Y/N became shocked)
Taehyung: (crying while hugging) How dare u to leave me. I'll kill myself if u ever think to leave me. Don't u know I can't live without u.
Y/N: *bust in tears* U don't love me anymore.... U love Seulgi.
(Break the hug nd hold her hands)
Taehyung: No Y/N! That's not true I.....
Y/N: *cut her off* No U love her.. I know everything.
Y/N: U lied to me. I trusted u Tae why u did this to me. If u are tired of me then u should have told me. I already leave u. U could have enjoy ur life with her.

(Taehyung removed her mask grabbed her face. He kissed her to shut her mouth.)
Y/N: (break the kiss) Tae uuuu...
(He kissed her again)
Taehyung: (break the kiss) Say one more stupid word nd I'll kiss u again nd again. Now listen to me. Seulgi is just my close frnd nd yes I lied u but that all coz I was preparing for ur b'day nd she helping me nd Hyungs nd Jim, Look also.

(Y/N covered her mouth in shock she cursed herself for her over thinking. She look Taehyung with sadly nd said sry may times. Taehyung touches his forehead with hers.)
Taehyung: There is nothing between me nd her. I only love y nd will love u forever nd if u ever try to leave me I'll follow u till hell. I love u Y/N.
Y/N: I'm sry Tae... Am really sry. I trusted u but just thought I'm not capable for u so u like Seulgi now.
Taehyung: (hugged her) U are the best I have with no replacement... But yes I won't forgive u easily.
Y/N: I'll do anything for ur forgiveness.
(Break the hug)
Taehyung: Anything?.. *smirk* So tomorrow is ur b'day (whisper in her ear) then I'll punish u whole night.
Y/N: *widen eyes* Shut up Tae.
Taehyung: ok ok let's go back.
Y/N: Tae I wanna talk to u.
Taehyung: Let's talk at home. Let's go everyone is waiting for u. U don't know after u left how many well wishers of urs cursed me.
(He said with a chuckle nd Y/N look him dumbfounded. Then he held her hand nd took her to car nd called everyone that they both are coming back to home)

(In car)