Promises

"Promises are made to be broken" nah not every promise was broke on this beautiful land, 2 love birds who would always find something positive in every situation, they were adorable, inseparable and independent.
They were eachothers happiness, love, support, best friend, lover, they were what people call soulmates. Those who's other half is decided from years and years ago by God themself.

They were eachothers lost puzzle peices because when they were together they were complete, but they were also broken just like the puzzle itself.

They promised eachother to never leave the other alone, one's heart was weak and others brain but world crushed that day for her when on his birthday when news came of him struggling to take his last breath he being a brain tumor pateient and her heart getting weak by watching him die in front of here she asked her last questions "you promised me you will never leave me, you said you will find a donor for me y-you p-p- promised me you-you will find a h-heart donor for m-me" and her heart being weak which couldn't handle the situation she got unconscious.

He replied "i will never brake the promise i will be with you always, in you always" and took his hurtful last breath.

3 years later......

She just sat there at his grave stone remembering those heavenly painful memories from her past.
From past 3 years she always came here to talk with him whenever she needed.
"Thank you for still being with me love still being in me" she smiled and said "Thank you for donating your heart to me now we are Two soul in one body"

"Thank you for keeping your promise and never breaking it.
I love you my love."

⊂((・▽・))⊃
This is my second story, go and check out my first story if you liked this one.
Bye bye
Take care
Be happy
Lots of love from me.