CHAPTER 1

MK MANSION :

Pragya was pleading them to believe her that she did not filed an for against Rhea. But, they did not listen to her & kicked her out of the MK Mansion. Abhi also went on to say that Pragya never considered Rhea as her daughter. That is why she gave her all love to Prachi only. He also said that she is partial towards Prachi.(Really!!!👏👏 Look who is saying this. The person who never father's love to Prachi & has always been favored to  Rhea over Prachi. Despite knowing the crimes she did, he still forgave her, because Rhea is his Princess daughter - a evil one; not Prachi)

[When all this happened with Pragya, Prachi was not their with her mother. She was at Saritaji's house]

After being kicked out by MKs Pragya was walking lifelessly on the road. She was walking on the road unaware of her surroundings. She even forgot that she is walking in between the road. The car was coming there from the opposite side of the road. The person who was driving the car, even pressed the horn. But, she wasn't in her senses that she would respond to that horn. He saw that the lady (Pragya) was not in her senses. Even the people who were there kept telling her to move aside. But, she didn't listen to them. So, at last he pressed the breaks of the car. But, it was too late for that. The car hit Pragya. She falls on the road due to that.  Blood was coming from her body. All the people rushed to her. People gathered around her see her. One person checked whether she is alive or not. The person also came there whose car hitted Pragya to check her. That person asked the people is she fine???? The people's said that she is alive but we need to rushed her to hospital. That person told them that he will took her to hospital. Some men lifts Pragya & took her in the car. The car owner sat in the car to drive the car along with a lady. Then they took her to the hospital.

SARITA JI'S HOUSE :

In Living Hall :

Prachi was taking a quick nap waiting for Pragya while Sarita ji & Shahana were in kitchen. Suddenly Prachi shouts loudly coming out of her little sleep. Both Sarita Ji & heard Prachi's shout. They got worried for her. So, they quickly goes to her. They saw Prachi sitting on sofa being scared. Both got worried seeing her condition. Sarita Ji sat beside her left side on sofa. She put her hand on Prachi's head & asked her...

Sarita Ji : What happened Prachi beta???

She didn't answered because she was breathing heavily due to a dream. They both saw her breathing heavily. Then Shahana brings water for her & gave it to her. Prachi slowly drank the water while her hands were shivering. In fact, her whole body was shivering.

Sarita Ji : Now tell me, what happened??? Did you saw any bad dream???

Prachi : Yes. I saw a very bad dream. It was very terrifying.