chapter 1

Morning would Roll in Through the window of a House in a room it looked very messy and cluttered, In the bed would be a Single person, looked to be a Squirrel With teal like fur and a light blue tail, his hair was a Absolute mess and his Eyes would be Closed as he slept, around the room would be Trash, Video game stuff and a few food items, The door of course was locked and the window was Closed with the open blinds, The Morning sunlight would shine in The room completely now waking them up, A Groan Could be heard as they woke up being A male, He Opened his red eyes and sat up and Would Rub his eyes before stretching with a yawn, His tail and arms and legs extending, After so he would get Up and walk out of the room which had his Name on it...Flipdid...He would Walk down the hallway Passing a few doors and Then He would Slid down the banister on the stairs going down there and perfectly landing On his feet and then he Wobbled a little But Caught himself, He would huff before walking over to the kitchen, He realized his dad splendid was already Gone for work meaning his Father Flippy was Still upstairs..."Eh.." He would began to Look for anything To eat seeing there was NOTHING- Maybe it was the Fact Splendid refused for flippy to be in the kitchen, Flipdid Decided there wasn't anything to eat or even do in the house so he Put a red black checkered jacket on before Going out, while he walked Out he saw other Parents with their children...that sight just made Flipdid upset knowing that he Probably wasn't wanted by his own parents, He was just a mistake Made From a...Nevermind. . . Flipdid Would continue to walk As he kept his Head down.

 Flipdid Would continue to walk As he kept his Head down

End of chapter 1