Prologue

Their names match their official names, while this is what is known.

• Kim Rok Soo = Kim Roksu
• Alberu Crossman = Alver Crossman
• Beacrox Molan = Vicross Molran
• Lock = Lark
• Stan family = Sten family
• Basen = Bassen
• Cage = Kage
• Billos = Bilose
• Roan Kingdom = Rowoon Kingdom

Cale Henituse was gasping for air, his chest was beating hard, his breathing was becoming more and more irregular, and blood was rushing through his ears. He looked into the mirror with a deep gaze. Once, twice, three times, then again and again until several hours later he finally gave up.

He looked away from the mirror and took a deep breath. Intense anxiety swirled in his stomach again, and for the first time in six months he felt his entire body drenched in panic, he was finally slapped in reality by the state of his role in this world.

"N-no way." He stammered, a rare look of desperation now slightly visible in his recently teary eyes.

The desire in his heart to stare at the mirror overtook him again but he tried hard to ignore it. Without the reflection of the mirror, the waves of long red hair waving lightly and something on his chest swaying gently with movement was enough evidence to personify his anxiety. Without even looking in the mirror, the faint mysterious energy that aired around him was proof enough to personify the panicked emotions he was feeling.

Frustration immediately swam inside him considering the reality of the situation he was in, he clenched his jaw and subconsciously clenched the golden red bracelet that elegantly wrapped around his right wrist.

Whoever the bastard threw him into this world—into a world of dark fantasy, romance genre— clearly wanted him to experience it all.

His thoughts of hitting the back of the head of bastard who played the behind-the-scenes culprit slowly built up inside of him. The more facts that hit him mentally, he wanted to strangle the root of the problem that threw him into this world.

"Human! Human! Even though I'm gyeat and powelful, but I was just confused. Why did youl appearance suddenly change like that? It's not magic or mana!" An energetic and bright shout dispelled the writhing of the negative emotions that had been bubbling up within Cale. "Uh, the enelgy like I felt first time I met you finally came back!" The slurred voice shouted again in a tone that was a mix of questioning and something like nostalgia.

Reflexively, Cale loosened his grip on the bracelet while loosening his previously tense jaw. Taking a deep breath to calm the feeling of frustration, he soon erased any negative emotions that had stuck to his face, then he put on a warm expression.

"But human emotions are weiyd today too. Aye you all yight? Or aye you sick? I'll call Old Man Lon, okay? Or I'll ask Vicloss to make youl favorite food! Today human missed two meals, yight?!"

Cale turned his head towards the shout whose tone was colored by childhood innocence. His clear vision caught the little boy around the age of five sitting impolitely on sofa, a piece of chocolate cookie in the boy's right hand with his cheeks puffed up with cookies. After recording the usual daily life in his memory, he noticed a warm, autumn-like aura emanating from the little boy.

Feeling psychologically relaxed, he tucked the red strands that had fallen down the right side of his face behind his ear. "Since when have you been here, Raon?" Instead of responding to the little boy's question, he asked back in a controlled nonchalant tone but his face maintained a warm expression.

Raon narrowed his round eyes, hastily chewed on the cookie that was left in his mouth, even ignoring Cale's rebuke who told him to slowly. After his mouth was empty of cookies, he pursed his lips, pouting. "You'le doing that again human! Always distlacting my questions. I won't be fooled by you a tenth time!" The last cookie, which was in his right hand, disappeared in his mouth as soon as he spoke.