Suzuno Fuusuke ~ One shot

EDITED (8/25/19)

(Author's) POV

It was a bright Sunday morning. Suzuno, your best friend, asked you out for a walk at the park last night, You've had feelings for him for quite some time now, but is afraid to confess. You fear that he would reject you and cut off your friendship.

~~Flashback Last Night~~

~(Y/n)'s POV

We were walking on the sidewalks.

When he suddenly asked me, "Hey (Y/n), are you free tomorrow morning?" "Well, I don't have school tomorrow, why?" I said. "Can we take a stroll at the park tomorrow morning?", He replied. Somehow it made me blush just thinking of just the both of us "Y-yeah sure". He smile at me (Omg.His smile!!) "Okay I'll pick you up at 10:00am" "Okay, guess I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that he walked me home and left.

~~End of Flashback~~

I woke up at 8:00 in the morning, I sat up in bed and yawned. It all came back to me that he told me that we will walk to the park today. I blushed at the thought.

I showered and changed my clothes, just a simple shirt, shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I cooked myself some bacon and eggs and started to eat.

After I was done eating, I went to go brush my teeth, as I was done with my routine, It was already 9:58. The doorbell rang signaling that he was already here.

I quickly opened the door

"Hey, you ready?" He said. "Yeah. Let's go" I locked the door and we left.

There was an awkward silence between us when I suddenly saw an ice cream truck. I lightly pulled his shirt "Suzuno, I want Ice cream" I said with a cute pout.

He looked at me and smiled at me. He ruffled my hair "Sure, come on, I'll pay for you" I walked behind his back to cover my red cheeks.

"Okay. What flavor do you want" he asked.

"Chocolate!" I said immediately. He chuckled and looked at the guy.

"Two chocolate please." He said coolly. The guy handed him the ice creams and Suzuno paid for it.

"Here" he said handing me the ice cream. "Yay!" I said and started eating.

It's as if the awkward silence earlier vanished and we talked like we usually do. When we finished our ice creams. And we headed to a nearby bench and took a sit next to each other

It was near noon time when we finished talking. "(Y/n), I want to ask you something." He suddenly became serious that it worried me. "Sure" I said warily

He took a deep breath "[F/n] When I look at you. I feel like the whole world stopped. My heart kept on beating really fast when I see you. I always want to see you every minute. I always feel butterflies flying around my stomach whenever I see you. When I'm lonely your always there at my side, when I'm sad, you always make me laugh and I knew that this is love. I love you" He faced you and took both your hands "Will you be my girlfriend (Y/n)"

You are completely lost in words. "Suzuno..."

"It's okay if you don't like me ba-"

You cut him off by kissing him on the lips. I was crying as I kiss him, because my wish finally came true. "I love you to Suzuno." He smiled and kissed you. You kissed him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~