☞︎︎︎ℛ𝓊𝓁ℯ𝓈☜︎︎︎

I know y'all don't like this stuff but it's important so... Just read this...
1.Read all of the rules duh
2.No ancient,legendary,and special cookies. For they are either gods,characters related to the cannon story,and for special is basically a cookie from another fandom so,I hope you understand.
3.Ocs are welcome here with open arms,but you need to manage all of your ocs
4.i have a life outside Wattpad and irl so don't spam me,otherwise I'll block you so you can't see or intereacted with any of my books. You can ping me twice a week(in My timezone)
5.fill out the form and I'll see if your ocs are good enough to join(which I think will be almost all of them)
6.NO OP ocs. Everyone must have a weakness cuz they're not gods!!! We're just a bunch of cookies who wants to stop dark enchantress cookie with teamwork(or just a servant for dark enchantress if you're a member of the COD btw)
7.Roleplay anyway you want(But I personally roleplay best 1st person pov btw)
8.Every oc must have flaws. Everyone is not perfect,you know
9.Ships are allowed, whether it's Oc x Oc,cannon x Cannon
10.You play as my crush,I'll ay as yours,simple
11.You can tag me to show me your ocs appearance,etc.
12.No bullying,Anything bad,I will not hesitate to block you. Everyone here is loved and I want you all to show me that.
13.No nsfw and illegal stuff. I'm a minor and I don't want this account to get deleted because of it.
14.Some rps will have trigger warnings so if you don't like it,skip it.
15.Read the rules lol
16.No ovenbreak cookies/ocs. I hadn't played oven break yet,so it'll be alot harder for me to roleplay them.
17.Please roleplay atleast 3 cannon characters for me...
18.You can do a individual roleplay or group roleplay,but if wanting to join a group roleplay,ask the one who started the chain for permission,also no bashing Into a roleplay chan,it's annoying and I'll block you ASAP.
19.Have fun! Welcome to the cookie run kingdom roleplay book.